jamss

jams ban appeal

Steam Name(s): jams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61630669

Admin that banned you: Frenzy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I had been banned for posting a link to a picture of beary's nudes about a month or so ago and I would like to apologize for doing so. It was an absolutely pointless thing to do and was fucked up on my part all together. I took it way too far and I don't have any excuses as to why I did it. It was just a scummy action and I can't take it back but the least I can do is apologize for it. I'm hoping for another chance as I do enjoy the community and just the surfing as a whole on GFL. If you do give me a second chance to come back I can say I've definitely learned from my mistake and you'll never hear about anything happening from me like this again. Again I am sincerely sorry.

Technically weren't banned for posting the links, you were banned because of a duplicate account. And the admin that banned you wasn't FrenZy, it was Ancliz. If it's fine with Ancliz, i'm fine with it, especially if beary forgave you. @Ancliz

╔                               ╗

Scott

Posted  Edited by Ancliz

Okay, there's a little bit of confusion here. I banned jams' alt "haha" for what he said, and hence his main was banned as an alt. FrenZy had to reban him after Reaper mistakenly unbanned him.
What you did was frankly pathetic and not something I particularly tolerate. I also do not like the fact how, having been banned for "dox", you tried to play it off as if it was the silence that yup gave you, instead of accepting/admitting that you did dox - as if we would ignore that "haha" was banned for doxxing.
"I recently tried to rejoin the server while logged into my alt account named "haha" and came to find that it was perm banned. I'm just confused considering I thought the issue was cleared up since I was unbanned in the first place. "
However,  it's been ~2 months, you have owned up and apologised here, and beary has forgiven you. I would be willing to revoke it if@FrenZyagrees.

Edited by Ancliz

d3ni3d.JPG

ripreaper.thumb.JPG.fc4822e9019e5adf1d9b7525ce37b72c.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unbanned. I believe the time served has been quite sufficient at this point. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)