Golden deagle

Hung up my staff position

Greetings all, as most of you have noticed, i gave up my staff position here at GFL, unfortunately, all kinds of life events caught up to me and put alot of stress and burdens on top of me, i wanna thank everyone here at GFL for accepting me as their own and welcoming me to the staff team with open arms, i wanna thank @MilkMan for the gracious opportunity to be an admin here, everyone ive met was truly awesome, and while i havent been around, i can say GFL holds a special place in my heart, not only did i share an interest in TTT like we all did, but i made plenty of friends along the way, some of which i was proud to call colleagues, maybe one day i’ll come back and join the staff team again, but until then, i wanna say thank you and i hope everyone enjoys the community the same way i did, oh, one last thing, i am the best with the deagle, that is the one thing i wont leave behind 😉

I believe right around the time I joined the staff team is when you started to get busy with life, Although we haven't interacted much Thank you for the countless hours you put in helping. I hope to see and play with you again in the future! 

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements