Neon Cat

Guess Who GMod server suggestion

Hello, I am suggesting that the GMod division adds the Guess Who game mode to the servers. Guess Who is a gamemode where there are lots of NPCs spawned into a map, but some of the NPCs are actually players on the "Hider" team. There are also the "Seekers" who watch all of the NPCs to see if they are behaving unusually, and if they find one then they can kill them. Like prop hunt, if they hit a NPC that is not a player then they lose health. The goal of the Hiders is to survive until the time runs out, and the goal of the Seekers is to kill all of the Hiders.

NOTE: No matter how much support this gets, it is not definite that the gamemode will be added. This is just a suggestion.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

I'm certainly not opposed to this. The main for me thing is competition for Prop Hunt and Hide and Seek. I mean, I don't think it'd be that bad I suppose.

It's something I'm certainly open for discussion about though.

We'd also need somebody to support the gamemode (a Server Manager), I'm fairly unable currently.

Zebra.png

GFL | Steam

not a bad idea i would play guess who anyday tbh.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

• 2 weeks later...