Sukio

Sukio's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Steve

SteamID: 76561198104401914

Admin that banned you: CONSOL

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Banned

Why should you be unbanned?

I was perma banned but it got change to a 1 week ban. I tried to join the same server with a different account because I missed playing on the server. I wasn't able to join the server so I figured they banned my ip adress or something like that. I later found out that joining the server again with a different account while banned can get me banned again. So it banned me for being banned I think. But I had no idea I could get banned for doing something like that and I'm here to get my ban appealed. I apologize for doing this. I had no clue doing this was bann-able. I apologize.

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf - Edit Reason: Verdict

C o m m o n

S e n s e 

M u c h ? ? ?

I don't support you being unbanned because you intentionally crashed the server and then tried to say that you didn't know it was bannable. Tbh I think this is a shallow argument, so I don't support you being unbanned.

Edited by BrotherWolf
Verdict

-Brotherwolf

Im being 100% truthful. Why would I try to get myself banned again? What do I get out of doing that? There's no reason I would try to ban myself again. And it isn't common sense. I have Gmod to play the games, not to be some internet troll.

I do very much like the server and the people in the game. I also don't have a history of doing bad things in the game. If I really did not care enough I wouldn't have made a ban appeal.

15 minutes ago, Sukio said:

Im being 100% truthful. Why would I try to get myself banned again? What do I get out of doing that? There's no reason I would try to ban myself again. And it isn't common sense. I have Gmod to play the games, not to be some internet troll.

I told you to stop multiple times after you found it was an exploit and you even joked about having a lagswitch while doing this. If you really cared about not exploiting the game and crashing, you would've stopped once people told you to. I get that you regret it and I don't blame you, but I really don't see the logic in that statement. I'd also like you to explain why exploiting a map to crash the server isn't just common sense. Yes, it's technically not in the MOTD, but come on. That's a given, and admins should NEVER have to put that in the MOTD because we expect people to know fundamentals of games, like not exploiting and crashing the server, for example. I find this argument shallow and childish. Not everything needs to be written down for you and handed to you on a silver platter. That's ignorant imo.

17 minutes ago, Sukio said:

I do very much like the server and the people in the game. I also don't have a history of doing bad things in the game. If I really did not care enough I wouldn't have made a ban appeal.

If you liked the server and the people, you would have stopped. Instead, you decided to mess around and crash the entire server and the people couldn't actually have fun. Your actions were the opposite of your words. I get that you don't have a bad history, but when you do something to crash the entire server and then make the argument of "I didn't know", that's bad enough to be permabanned in my books. Also, I don't think you do care enough because you literally admitted to ban evading on your original post. You made this appeal because you couldn't get on with an alt. This never would happen if alts didn't get banned, and you know it.

Once again, I find these arguments to be ignorant, shallow, and childish. My opinion hasn't changed despite you trying to convince me that it should. However, it's up to @Rennadai, so I can't determine whether this should be unbanned. This post is only a summary of my thoughts and your arguments as I interpret them on the situation.

-Brotherwolf

@BrotherWolf Okay so first off let me just say this ban appeal is for the reason that I tried joining the server using an alt account while my main account was banned. Second, you're talking about a ban that was already revoked and changed to a one week ban. If you'd like we could discuss about this in the messages instead of on my ban appeal. This has already been taken care of and I was warned not to do it again which obviously I won't. I would more than be willing to talk about this with you if you could send a message to me. You also already made yourself clear that you don't like what I did and that I don't deserve to be unbanned. And I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were talking about how it's common sense not to join a server I'm already banned from using an alt account. I thought that because I made this ban appeal for that very reason.

And just to clarify, I do technically have had a few bad reports which are minor like for being gagged or something. But I don't have as much of a bad history like some other people which is why I considered myself not having a bad history. It's very rare that I ever do anything bad in game.

Posted  Edited by SS PigeonShit

Not sorry for you, what you did wasn't funny and then after doing it, you tried to use an alt to join. Hope you stay banned.

Edited by SS PigeonShit

@SS PigeonShit I get it. Nobody liked what I did. I fucked up. But I thought we were past this? I agreed I wouldn't do it again and that's why the perma ban was changed to a 1 week ban. I had no idea joining with an alt would get me banned while being banned. That's a mistake I regret doing. I wasn't even given a chance to play on the server after the perma was changed to a 1 week ban. I didn't want to cause anymore trouble.

1 hour ago, Sukio said:

I had no idea joining with an alt would get me banned while being banned.

Sorry but not my job to read the rules for you

I'm the guy who originally banned you in the first place, before Renn changed it through console, then changed it back through console, due to her wanting to give you a lighter punishment. But somehow, @Liloz01 was made aware of this, and he said to keep you banned. If anything, if you want to be unabanned, the answer's likely...

No. Not for a long time, save at least a couple of weeks, as you desire.

Don't knowingly screw with the server and crash it, that's worse than bhop scripting, and just as bad as a DDos attack. You were well aware of your actions, and you purposefully kept crashing the server. You've played the game for long enough to know that was morally wrong.

[Signature]

Achievements

@DragoonMCL We could go back and forth arguing whether I should be banned or not but at the end of the day it's @Rennadai who makes the final decision. I'm pretty sure I've made myself clear at this point and continuing to reply to every comment wouldn't be necessary. I don't think it would at least. I'm honestly really sorry and truly regret the decisions I've done. I was never given the chance to show to you all that I will never do something like that again. All I'm asking for is a chance to show you all that I've regretted what I've done and that I won't ever do it again. I get that you're all mad at me for crashing the server and I don't blame you. What I did was unacceptable. With this I leave you all with your thought and opinions of me. I've made myself clear. I just hope you all can forgive me.

One: literal admins tried to stop you and you didn't? Really? 

Two: technically not against the rules is still as close as you can achieve to breaking the rules. That's just dumb. 

Three: Alt accounts were only allowed when the server had a buffer. Do you remember them ever being okay before? Do you not pay attention to us banning nblock alts and other ban evaders? 

You honestly didn't use many of you your brain cells for this did you? 

I shall leave it as is, if people want you unbanned then they can talk to me.