De-throne

My ban appeal that was denied after Wufy made up a bunch of bs

"

Ok, I didn't permaban him strictly for ghosting @Musical. That is a misconception. The reason I've permabanned you is simple. You haven't gotten ANY less toxic since you were unbanned.

Here's how it all went down from my perspective. Before this all started, you already made me verbal you for bodyblocking and micspam in the space of 10 minutes. You also streamed GFL HnS to Nblock so he can troll around using join names. That in and of itself probably deserved a pban because you're streaming the game to someone pbanned who isn't supposed to interact, plus I told you and Nblock to stop and you guys didn't until you left. We almost had to get the manager or higher-ups to change an entire setting because of that. I get it if it was a joke but even still, that's just unacceptable and that probably should've gotten you pbanned in the first place.

When you pushed me off on your screen, you told the seekers where I was after I told you to stop, and that is ghosting. I was just going to warn you for that and be done with it, but no. You laughed at me for "not knowing the rules" and got atomic and a few others to join in and while some argued in a more subtle manner, some said that I didn't know the rules. @Harakoni made a rule that expanded ghosting to "not tell the seekers where other hiders are at". Basically, instead of just taking the warn, you decided to go out of your way and be a troll about it. I notified this to staff and multiple people agreed that a pban was deserved.

The last reason for "venting" is because you've been a troll in the past, and you've been a troll now. Even after you got unbanned, it feels to me that you feel entitled to do anything you want just because you're a well known player. From what I see, you constantly just play the victim like a soccer player. It happened with Harakoni too. He pbanned you for being a constant troll and then you reported him for abuse and made his life harder. From what I see, you're trying to be innocent after you got unbanned but you troll way too much and the staff doesn't have fun with this kind of behavior. It's childish and petty the way you act sometimes on the server, and that is why you've been pbanned. The staff team is tired of this.

Also I never said "I hate you" to you. That is a lie. I said you're becoming not fun to play with and until you get better, I'm blocking you off steam. So here's the summary of this appeal.

You're admitting to ghosting while trying to look innocent and say all of my reasons were false. You have been toxic to people since you got on and you basically allowed a pbanned player who back doored the server multiple times in Nblock. You got a couple people to say that "I didn't know the rules" on the server, and that's the most petty thing admins hear. When someone tells an admin that they don't know the rules, that's pure child's play, it's ridiculous. It's not just me that has a problem with you in game, but multiple people on the staff team. The reason I banned you is that you haven't improved one bit since you got unbanned and still feel entitled to anything.

You trolled back then, and you still troll now.

Denied."

That was the last message wuffy sent in my ban appeal before closing it and I would just love to respond. 
Fist off, wuffy never warned me verbally for anything. I never bodyblocked anyone and the only time you could say i mic spammed was when i yelled  "stop fucking screaming" at the group of kids who had been mic spamming for two minutes straight.

I streamed myself playing HnS to a discord with around 6 people in it, nblock being one of them. When he started to join with different names i was about to end the stream because of it, but then everyone on the serer was laughing at it, including wuffy. Not a single person had an issue with it for the five or so minutes that it went on for. Had wuffy and the rest of the server not been enjoying it i would have stopped immediately. Not once did wuffy tell me to stop and i played for about another hour after nblock stopped on his own. I still don't know why that would be a pban, when he wasn't even spamming it. All he was doing was changing how name to respond to what people on the server were saying to him.

When i pushed i pushed wuffy off he was already breaking the rules as he had not respawned, so this topic should end here, unless he believes  himself to be above the rules. After he was on the floor in clear view of a seeker running towards him I told the seeker to touch the dead body as a joke. If the seeker  already sees you then it isn't ghosting. 

After he warned me for that, i laughed  and said "lol, i don't think thats against the rules, but whatever" (i know, super toxic to say). After that atomic completely changed the topic in order to stop wuffy from getting mad, and told me to stop or else wuffy would probably ban me. Atomic wasn't even on my side then, he was just trying to stop me from arguing with wuffy or egging wuffy on. After that I got off, so I don't know what happened, but i never encouraged anyone else to do anything. Even if I did ghost, in the loosest sense of the term, that was it, just because wuffy can't handle someone insinuating that he is wrong isn't ban worthy. 

The next paragraph is just bs. I've never done anything now that i wouldn't have done at the start. I've never tried to get away with something by saying im a well known player and i don't believe it would be right for me, or an admin, to do so. Everyone knows harakoni was ban happy, just look at his sourcebans, or if anyone remembers the ten or so people who were falsely banned by him for being alts. Harakoni had it out for anyone from the BB discord, and made up any reason to get them banned. My abuse report on harakoni was valid as he abused his power not only to ban me but many other people.

If wuffy wants to say that i was trolling then why wasn't i given a sourebans warn or a verbal one at any time? Again, just like with harakoni he never warns and then immediately bans whenever he feels like it.

I dont believe this is the exact quote, but since he wants to push this issue, i believe he said "i REALLY don't like you, and i hate the way you play". This was after i unfriended him because he was becoming annoying in game and i was tired of listening to him.

I never admitted to ghosting, ive clearly stated that he falsely warned me for it, after getting mad that i pushed him out of a spot. Again, wuffy encouraged what nblock was doing so i dont see why I am now being talked down to by him for not stopping him. I never got a single person to say anything to him, nor did i even hear anyone else talking to wuffy about any rules. For some reason he seems to be very insulted that anyone would say he doesnt know the rules. It just seems odd to me that he is so overly offended by it. If anyone has a problem with me then say it to my face, dont say it behind my back like a kid, or just straight ban me. 

since ive been back ive been in a discord 99% of the time and at most ive talked in game about 20 times, so i still have no idea how i could already be acting too toxic, and still, ive never seen wuffy or harakoni show me being toxic, its only in their bans that they bring it up, not when were joking with eachother, or just talking in vc, but its when they just loose it one day and ban me out of the blue.

Honestly give up.

Over the course of the recent past you have been nothing but a toxic, unwanted shit who joins the server to take the piss out of people. Prior to your last ban where you made up 90% of an abuse report on me for it was the exact same, surely someone who can put the effort into fabricating a bunch of lies can use the brain power necessary to understand why you were banned? I guess not.
After seeing people talk in HnS staff chat, quite literally none of them want you back. In fact, some of them have the idea they gain more losing you than keeping you - so i'm pretty sure that speaks enough about this.

As for your apparent hate-boner for me, can you leave me the fuck alone and if mentioning me actually do some fucking research? It's not as if since i first got admin in 2018 i've banned less than 20 different people on HNS. 8 of which are unique permanent bans -  guess that's a "high number" - unless you're including repeat bans for people's alts, in which case it's only closer to 30. Not one of my ongoing bans have ever been false, especially for alts - there was only one instance where i accidentally perma-banned an innocent player, to rectify this instantly when nblock taunted me saying i banned the wrong account. 

For an added bonus, i actually vouched for your latest unban. Guess i was wrong to do that.

Ok am I going to have do debunk your arguments again? Aight let's go.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, De-throne said:

Fist off, wuffy never warned me verbally for anything.

1. You did bodyblock me, that's a complete lie, and I said not to and then you shoved the mic down your throat. I will agree that you said shut up to loud kids, but that wasn't my point. That wasn't you micspamming. The micspam verbal was when you shoved the mic down your throat once after someone couldn't understand what you said. 

Not once did wuffy tell me to stop and i played for about another hour after nblock stopped on his own.

2. I said to stop streaming to nblock and you ignored me. I laughed at first because I was just like "wtf", but then I told you to stop afterwards, so you should've stopped, but you didn't which almost made a higher-up change the server settings for joining.

wuffy off he was already breaking the rules as he had not respawned

I told the seeker to touch the dead body as a joke. If the seeker  already sees you then it isn't ghosting. 

3. Slaying myself so I don't have someone push me off isn't against the rules. I had to go look at something in forums and I was getting pushed, so I didn't want someone being a dick and pushing me out of a spot. The seekers weren't anywhere near us, and you GUIDED them right to where you saw my dead body, using words like "go forward and to the right a little bit". That is BLANTANT ghosting, end of discussion.

"lol, i don't think thats against the rules, but whatever"

but i never encouraged anyone else to do anything. Even if I did ghost, in the loosest sense of the term, that was it, just because wuffy can't handle someone insinuating that he is wrong isn't ban worthy.

4. You don't tell an admin what is and isn't the rules. That's about the dumbest thing you can say. An admin is there to enforce the rules, not to argue with a player about what is and isn't against the rules, and I remember other people saying that that wasn't the rule. I'm not there for that. Plus, you were laughing at that for a good 5 minutes. If you had laughed to yourself and didn't open your mouth, that would've been fine. But no, you had to sit there and laugh and a couple others said it wasn't the rule.

The next paragraph is just bs. I've never done anything now that i wouldn't have done at the start.

5. Part of the reason why I banned you is being a troll in general. I already gave you multiple verbals and you screenshared with nblock earlier. It wasn't just the ghosting that got me. Plus, multiple other staff members complained about you in staff chat and saying they don't want you around, including Harakoni (mentioned above). It got so point where I asked Renn about it and she said banning you was alright (in a discord call). I didn't ban you strictly for ghosting and then acting like a fool. I banned you for being trolly in general. There's trolling to be funny and then there's being malicious. You kept crossing the line.

"lol, i don't think thats against the rules, but whatever"

6. I'm okay with criticism as long as it's constructive. Your criticism is not constructive at all. You felt entitled to be a troll and then argue that it wasn't the rules. That's not constructive criticism, that's being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Everyone knows harakoni was ban happy, just look at his sourcebans, or if anyone remembers the ten or so people who were falsely banned by him for being alts. Harakoni had it out for anyone from the BB discord, and made up any reason to get them banned. My abuse report on harakoni was valid as he abused his power not only to ban me but many other people.

7. Why are we bringing Harakoni into this? He had NOTHING to do with why I banned you. He banned you for the same reason I did, being trolly and just bringing bad things into GFL. He did ban a fair amount of people, but all were legitimate reasons. As much as we argued, he actually banned people for a reason, and a lot of them were trolling. This isn't on me, you're finding other people to take out your actions on because you feel that entitled to do so. This was a long time ago, yet you're still bringing it up. That's petty.

If wuffy wants to say that i was trolling then why wasn't i given a sourebans warn or a verbal one at any time?

8. I already did give you verbals, enough said.

I dont believe this is the exact quote, but since he wants to push this issue, i believe he said "i REALLY don't like you, and i hate the way you play". This was after i unfriended him because he was becoming annoying in game and i was tired of listening to him.

9. That's a lie, I said "I don't like how you play because you're being annoying, and I'm blocking you off Steam until you stop being annoying". That's exaggerating the issue. I don't straight up tell people that I hate them (unless it's a joke). Also, I was the one who unfriended you, so that's also a lie. You also acted like you were shocked that day that I said that, which clearly means you still had me as a friend.

I never admitted to ghosting, ive clearly stated that he falsely warned me for it, after getting mad that i pushed him out of a spot.

10. You did admit to ghosting in your old appeal, that is a lie.

For some reason he seems to be very insulted that anyone would say he doesnt know the rules. It just seems odd to me that he is so overly offended by it. If anyone has a problem with me then say it to my face, dont say it behind my back like a kid, or just straight ban me.

11. I already did say to not break rules to your face, but what's the point in doing that if you don't listen and still feel entitled to be a huge troll? This post is a perfect example. Instead of accepting what you did, you're going out of your way to try to fuck over anyone who actually stands up and challenges your actions.

its only in their bans that they bring it up, not when were joking with eachother, or just talking in vc, but its when they just loose it one day and ban me out of the blue.

12. I never "let loose" on banning you in one day. Multiple staff members over the past week had a problem with you. You caused frustration in some of the admins and I talked to many of them about you. They didn't have anything positive to say about you, so that's why I went ahead and banned you.

You were a troll and super annoying to staff. Not only this, you lied on your original appeal, and you're still going with this. Instead of just accepting your result and appealing later, you had to make this post and make me debunk all your arguments about this. Nobody wants to see this, it's just pitiful. This clearly shows that you cannot accept that you got pbanned but still feel entitled to say whatever you want. This appeal is full of lies and I had to waste time going through this. 

End of story. Stop lying.

-Brotherwolf

Hey there, it looks like you are trying to appeal once again your ban. Your last appeal was done on Sunday and was denied.

I will go ahead and also deny this one based on Wuffy's answer, as he was the admin that issued the ban.

Feel free to appeal your ban another time, but please do give at least a month before doing so. Any other attempts at appealing before at least a month has gone by will be insta denied by myself, unless Wuffy or Rennadai allow you to create an appeal.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png