Inception

Inception's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

Name: Inception
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83825401
Discord Handle: Inception#0562

Server Playtime: 300+

Your timezone: New York, NY (GMT-4)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? All day on and off

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Understanding of Source SDK or Alien Swarm SDK / Mapping for CSS or CSGO
Understanding of stripper
bhud and/or Entwatch configs
Some experience in graphic design
Customer Service experience

Are you in school or already in the workforce? Both (Part time school and Part time work)

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? No

Why do you want to become an admin?

Been playing more on GFL and wanting to help the server more by enforcing rules and educating new people on how to play maps correctly. Recently have been seeing more misconduct with newer players or old players trolling around and their actions not being noticed so hoping to make some changes about that. I've been an admin on SG zombie escape before so I have experience with all the commands and responsibilities that comes with being an administrator.

• OMEGALUL 2

Neutral

I don't know you very well, but I know you used to play on steam gamers, as well as have a long history with zombie escape. I see that you've only come back recently with all of the corona madness going on. I'd love to get to know you still, but I'd also like to see you join for a more diverse array of maps, as currently I only see you joining at specific maps. 

+1 competent admin experience and a familiar face on the server. Room to grow but overall admin material

+1

neutral

Only been on the server with you once or twice since you've applied, nothing really memorable comes to mind.

I dont really see you on that much, and when i see you on its really only on tryhard maps. however if i see you on more and interacting with the server in a helpful i am more than willing to change my vote. 

Neutral   

I've known you for quite awhile now. Tbh you really need to play more if you wanna stand a chance to even get it. More improvement would be needed. You need to put in more effort , come on for more maps , get to know some of the other admins better etc etc. Goodluck my fellow fisher 

Edited by Chewie2k

Neutral
I have nothing agaisnt you, but at the same i don't know you at all. I would like to see more interaction on the server. And i would also like to see you on the server for all kinds of maps, not just the same specific maps.

Neutral

Same opinion as jblah, chewie, and kaien

Neutral

I honestly don't think we've been on the server at the same time which isn't a negative. You have admin experience from SG but like others have stated, it seems you don't come to GFL as often.

Neutral

It's getting close to 2 months since you applied and I haven't seen you on the server much. Not a whole lot to go off of here.

Thanks for the application, however we will be denying it. Try to improve on what other admins have pointed out here if you wish to apply again in the future.