Roy

[SourcePawn] Rock The Vote Excluding AFK Players

RTV (Exclude AFKs)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a small modification I made to the base Rock The Vote plugin provided by AlliedMods.

Description
A simple modification to AlliedMod's default Rock The Vote plugin. This plugin excludes AFK players based off of the AFK Manager plugin located here. It uses forwards provided by the AFK Manager plugin.

Requirements
Running The Plugin On The Game Server

• SourceMod >= 1.10.0
  • MetaMod
  • AFK Manager plugin found here.

Compiling The Plugin

• SourceMod >= 1.10.0
  • Afk_manager.inc file should be in the scripting/include/ directory. This file can be found here.

Credits

• AlliedMods - Created the base Rock The Vote plugin.
  • Rothgar, Asherkin, and Psychonic - Created/Helped Create the AFK Manager plugin.
  • @Roy - Added modification 

GitHub Link

Thank you!

I've attached the SMX I manually compiled. With that said, I plan to put this plugin on the CS:S BHop server so AFK's like myself are excluded from the RTV votes needed. I've heard of many complaints against me since people aren't able to RTV sometimes when I'm AFK.

Thanks!

rockthevote.smx

For whatever reason, the AFK Manager sets the player's AFK status to true until they are actually AFK and come out of it. This messes up the AFKM_IsClientAFK native for us. Therefore, I had to comment out this part of the code for the CS:S BHop server for now.

I will be modifying the AFK Manager plugin later and rework it so it doesn't set the player's AFK status to true by default.

Thanks!