Posted  Edited by SS PigeonShit

Well, the time is finally here. I made a post like this about a month back but I was talked out of it by several people. But this one is it, this is real. I can't say for sure if I'm leaving GFL but I am resigning from HNS. Personal issues have caused me to have to leave the server. Just how it is. They always say "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" and I am smiling. While I took breaks from time to time, I've been playing on the Gmod Hide And Seek server since all the way back in 2016, maybe even in 2015 but I don't recall exactly. I've made many friends on there, some I'd consider lifelong friends and close friends. It's time I don't regret and I'll never forget.

Now to the mentions and thanks yous-

@FrankAL no I will not play AoE2 with you

@Harakoni we butted heads often and had issues but I always respected you. Your time as manager was filled with so much turmoil, you didn't deserve that (and thanks for letting me be admin under you)

@littleshake one of the better friends I made on HNS, you're too awesome

@BrotherWolf one of the nicest genuine people and a great admin, I'll miss you man even when you cheat at golf

@spookyowo @Zexired @Nix Pardus oi ya Aussie cunts (and thank you Zex for giving me the chance to be admin)

@DragoonMCL for the love of god, I don't watch anime

@mbs no maple syrup for you

@GoddessAthena Nicki Minaj's ass

@Booster bork

@Clufy come back pls

@Fafy our lord and savior, praise to thee (and thank you for allowing me to be an admin for you)

@HomelessDog smol Aussie

@R3DD3AD thanks for your help keeping me sane

@PopcornGoesPopping @Jamie-Jay @KryptekBlu3 good luck you guys

@Shabby sorry for how everything turned out dude

Last but not least @Rennadai thanks for letting be an admin under you as well. Great admin, great manager and great person. Good luck with the future of the server, I know you'll do well

Well, with that said I guess it's time to go. This isn't an instance where I'm resigning but I'll be around or whatever. I think this is the real goodbye. See ya'll when I see ya, stay safe with this COVID-19 shit. Take care 💗

Edited by SS PigeonShit

I don't even know if this is a serious thread anymore because you did the same thing last time and then you magically came back afterwards. But if this is indeed a serious thread, good luck in your endeavors.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Sorry this all is happening man, we've had so many good moments as admins together.

Thank you for being active and a fun person to play with, really loved having you around, and I wish you well in life after HnS :)

-Brotherwolf

:( this is so sad i will miss you :( 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD - Edit Reason: Can i have your ban hammer

Bye, my favorite my admin, if simping were a job you would've been rich. 

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
Can i have your ban hammer

Posted  Edited by Shabby

It just do be like that sometimes. Safe Travels during these hard times. 
Also Yeah, Pigeon made the Jamookie name, sure. Totally wasn't me, I am of high standards, Making ship names aren't my thing, Jokes aside, Hope you can finally find some happiness...

Edited by Shabby

Posted  Edited by R3DD3AD

We'll be here whenever you get back, just stay safe out there. I wish you better days in the future, more laughs and even more smiles.

And be careful of Jellyfish bites, you never know when they'll getcha.. but in all seriousness..

..Love ya Pige, and thank you for being an amazing friend

AW316832_02.gif

Edited by R3DD3AD

Ups and downs... lefts and rights... good and bad... none of it would've been the same without you, mate.

Life comes first - and you're gonna need to dedicate that idea for the long term. Be it sooner or later, and for as much as we've all teased and slandered, if you need someone to talk to we'll all be back here waiting for you.
Stay safe man, and good luck; genuinely sad to see you have to go.

Posted  Edited by HomelessDog - Edit Reason: ...

Can't and kinda Can believe that you're leaving HnS i just got back 3 or 5 months ago, me cry ;-; But seriously i cant believe that you're leaving us, we need the kermit voice to stay😥 if you were a pigeon you could shit on your dads house and car 

flat,800x800,075,f.jpgGoodbye Pigeon

Picture_1.jpgBig Cry ;-;

giphy.gif

Edited by HomelessDog

Guest SkydivingSquid

You will be missed. 🦑

• Guest locked this topic