Posted  Edited by BigBthefluffyredneck

It has been a long time since I've used this website. And why is that perhaps? Well because of Zombie Survival. The game mode I have spent thousands of hours in, learning how to be a great cader and hold back zombies the best I can. Other servers exist, but I do not like other servers. Most of them have "evolved" their servers to be an entirely different game mode with a zombie paint job. However GFL does ZS right. Its vanilla with a few tweaks in it. However I have not really bothered to come back to GFL. Why? Because the reports I have heard from the latest "Manager", and generally just being busy with things in my own life. However, being back and hearing these reports from many people of how ZS is just not good. It's baffling.

I've been messaged by many people of the GFL ZS player base some of the allegations the manager has done. Being neglectful, being rude, admin corruption with historically disliked members of the community, weapon/zombie imbalances, being too OP or too weak, tank, zombine, and chem zombie gone, and so many other awful stuff. Aside from these allegations, I've been asked many times to comeback to ZS to not only play with everyone, but to see if I can become the newest server manager. So thats what I intend to do. This post here is me requesting to become the server manager of GFL ZS once again. 

I will admit, I do not know too much about coding, and being away for almost 2 years has made me quite rusty. However GFL accepted me to be the manager previously when I didn't even know what Lua was, or how to function at all. GFL has taught me a lot of what I do know and I don't doubt GFL would continue to help me. When the server was about to shut down, I bought all 3 of Roberto Lerusalimschy's books on Lua and how to code it, and when when the server did shut down, I lost my motivation to read them. However with this post I hope this will spark me back into getting motivated into reading them and become an amazing manager for the server. 

The main reason I've come to even write this was because of many people of the server coming to me begging me to apply to being the manager again. @Deathhawk449, @InfernoBurnz, @Kcim, and others from the server the couple times I joined seemed to be borderline pleading me to come back, so with this post I'm making, I hope the other managers and higher ups of GFL will consider me to becoming the new manager for ZS once again.

Viva La Zombie Survival.

Edited by BigBthefluffyredneck

Thank you I was going to apply for founder so if I get accepted you maybe can get manager.

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements