Angry Putin

Angry Putin's Breach Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Gwen Stefani

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200438055

Admin that banned you: I have no clue

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gagged for like 2 years

Why should you be unbanned?

Well it’s been well over 2 years since I got gagged and wondering if I can ever be ungagged. I have no clue who gagged me nor what I was gagged for, but am sorry for whatever I did that got be gagged in the first place.

This is your gag: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:200438055&advType=steamid 

Moving this to HnS since that's where the permagag originated. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Like Wuffy, I don't know you or what your perma mute was for. However, I would like to add that 2 years is quite a long time to be perma muted and maybe you should get a second chance. We will just see what Frank's response is, as well as his reasoning for the mute.

I don't remember everybody that I have warned, though when I did it was obviously due to mic spamming, and given that both I and littleshake gagged you multiple times throughout the span of about 2 weeks it probably wasn't something minuscule. What I can say is this. There haven't been subsequent warns apparently since 2018, and you are apparently sorry, so I can ungag. Just make sure that you don't mic spam in the future and we should be squared away.