Jamie-Jay

Resigning HNS admin

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Gone too soon...

Just wanna say thanks for letting me train you and letting me have such a good time with you. Thanks for being a cool dude and asking me for help if you needed it. Thanks for being open with me and being a chill dude, so sad to see you go so early .😭

Good luck in other stuff, wishing you the best man.

Also, PLEASE KEEP YOUR LOVELY INNOCENCE

-Wuf

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

that was quick also there're a  lot of admins that are even less active than you and are still admin. hope you'll come back 1 day maybe when ren will add new maps

I ❤️ Bricolage

GrapesForLife.png.605b531e3a2fe0fd962f8918ace71bb6.png

This is my personal opinion, you could try other gamemodes. Try to relax a bit. You're most likely stressed out from constantly playing one server or gamemode that you're probably admin on. I understand that Garry's Mod can be boring especially with how old the game is but eventually you'll get back to it when you relax and take a break. I did the same thing, I quit and stated that I'm not coming back to gmod because it's boring and a month later I came back. You just gotta take a break that's all! ^^

But if that still doesn't persuade you to stay, good luck to your future endeavors~

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Jamie-Jay i swear i only got 6 or 5 months to play with you and thats not enough to me thats too small of an amount of time to spend with someone that i like as a friend even when i dont know you in real life but i still prefer you as a friend, not just any normal friend a great type of friend considering that you were one of the nicest people on the server from what i've seen whenever we're playing HnS, i dont want you to go that quick but i really hope that you come back sometime.

You better come back Jamie, Jamookie wont stay a thing with you and spooky separated

I'm gonna miss having you on HnS
Me big SAD(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD - Edit Reason: SPONSOR ME FOR ADMIN OR AT LEAST +1 ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE

Sad to see you go, MOVE ON TO MINECRAFT.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
SPONSOR ME FOR ADMIN OR AT LEAST +1 ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE

I understand the sentiment of getting bored with gmod, and taking a break can be a good thing. Just don't become a stranger here!