HomelessDog

Quitting Gmod For A While

I really didn't think this would actually happen but i am quitting gmod for sometime for personal reasons i really want to say goodbye to everyone that i played with in the past and currently and thank you for the funny moments when i played with you guys
@Zexired Honestly you're a cunt but a good person, a good friend that was fun to play with whenever they were on, you're honestly funnier to me whenever you're drunk and either playing or just talking in discord
@BrotherWolf Thank you for being one of the closest online friend ive had on a game, you were one of the best people ive played with on gmod
@spookyowo Even though ive only known you for about 6 or 5 months now you have been a good friend to play with on gmod and considering that the race between us is basically over since im leaving you win if i wasnt banned i'd still be ahead of you, but thanks

i really dont want to keep going with it being in a line going down so ill put all the names together
 @Nix Pardus, @mbs, @Clufy, @Booster, @GoddessAthena, @PopcornGoesPopping, @Jamie-Jay, @KryptekBlu3, @Shabby, @Rennadai, @SS PigeonShit, @Harakoni, @FrankAL, @Fafy, @-parz1val-, @NaratoHeHeXD, @nelso531, @Aura Takuya, @Beep The Bad Fishy Thank you for being such great people to play with on the server there are many more people that i havent tagged but they should know who they are. I'll miss you all even the server

GoodBye

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Man, we’ve had so many good times together. I just want to say thank you for being super active who’s really fun to be around. You brought a lot of energy to the community and a lot of people will miss you. In the end, I just want you to do what you want and to be happy. If it means you going away, I’m fine with that. Also, thanks for letting me sponsor you, those were some good times.

Wishing you the best on life and other things, hit me up if you wanna talk :)

-Wuf

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

YOU WILL BE missed :( just remember you can comeback anytime. Best of lucky my friend 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Damn gonna miss those random Snapchat calls I get whenever I mute myself in discord. It's been a pleasure, take care of yourself and looking forward to when you come back.

Catch you on the flip side mate.

Good luck with whatever happens. You are welcome to come back whenever you want, and I hope you get your personal situation sorted out, whatever it may be.

Truly surprised that you forgot to mention me and stuff, since we've played together for hours upon hours. 

Take it easy, look forward to when you are back again fully. ❤️ 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg