scotchTape_sero

scotchTape_sero's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): scotchTape_sero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452472294

Admin that banned you: Buzz

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 day, 1 week ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i normally dont, target and rdm, and to be honest, in the reports we went back and fourth so it was mutal RDM if that really matters. but it started off with him RDM me as a detective and inno a few times. and since no admins were on i RDM'd him once, things never happen when i report, a small handful of times things have actually come from it, even when someone is clearly targeting me. 

it ended up moving to genuine RDM, at which point Cringydaddy (the other in question) even sent me a friend request, though that strange interaction alone made me deny it. 

i normally dont do these things even when there arent admins on, the only reason i did was when he reported me with 'let the games begin' so it was kind of a mutual rdm where we kept reporting each other for.  And  looking back it was probably a trap from him to get me banned like this, but he seemed cool with it, so thats pretty  much all i have on it. 1 week seems like a lot to me though, im fine with a day or two.

Alrighty that 1 day ban has been remove, now let's talk about that targeting ban

so once I got on I saw at least 10 reports pending and almost half of those reports included you.

I see that you killed this guy 3 times in a row so of course I had to do a ban.

I know how it feels when it's late and there are no admins on the server so we just fool around but fooling around can end up to something worse then just a slay,

so I am gonna remove the targeting ban, Just make sure you know your limits.

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements