Cunt Muffin

Cunt Muffin's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Drunkard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35861959

Admin that banned you: TimeForYouToGetAWatch

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was playing my T round and killed TimeForYouToGetAWatch once as my first kill, and like under 1 minute he instantly bans me. I think it might be personal/other reasons [outside of in-game] why he banned me for killing him once but I won't discuss it here. I suspect a little bit of admin abuse/targeting as I made a joke report and said "Jazz Man" and I was warned for it pretty quickly, and normally admins don't care about joke reports; especially TimeForYouToGetAWatch, I made them before in the past and he didn't care about them and a practical instant ban before the round was over because of "targeting" just seems kinda suspicious.  Spazzin can chime in and also defend that i wasn't targeting as well.

Posted  Edited by Cunt Muffin
1 minute ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Had to send them 1 by one cause of limits.

But anyways you go and rdm, karma bait, and right their you went and just randomly crowbarred jerry. All completely random.  

I kill binded after hitting Jerry but most things I did were to Spazzin and he really doesn't care about it. Hitting Jerry for a round wouldn't count as "targeting" fyi. I also didn't see Jerry complain, if he had a problem he would've messaged you.

Edited by Cunt Muffin

1 minute ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

And if you say it’s fine to break the rules as long as they are fine. Does that mean I can just start cheating as long as everyone else is fine?

If someone rdm'ed someone and reported but forgave afterwards, should that person be slayed anyways?

Just now, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

So you wanted me to ban for targeting + Karma baiting + Random damage (note you were already kicked due to warnings)

Only warned for false/joke report. Again, Spazzin would say something if he had a problem with it. 

Posted  Edited by MilkMan
10 minutes ago, Cunt Muffin said:

If someone rdm'ed someone and reported but forgave afterwards, should that person be slayed anyways?

Obviously not. 

Here's my whole thing on this situation. You have seem to have the history of Targeting people and being told to not do so. You seem to not listen(pertaining to your ban history) and the more you do it, the more people are going to have less tolerance for it, AKA "Do it the first time you're told to."

As for Spazzin, he told me he wasn't really paying attention, but said you were killing him a lot. I don't expect him to comment on this appeal because he's over all this. If he does, great.

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

10 minutes ago, Cunt Muffin said:

No, but if that same person RDMed 2 other rounds previous to this one, it warrants a constant RDM ban. Same goes if 3 people were RDMed in 1 round and 1 forgave, it's still mass RDM. 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

Ok just to clarify, I never had a problem with drunkard randomly damaging me and what not since she's been doing it forever. I wasn't paying much attention to anything else that was happening at times so I can only go off of what I saw. I've been gone for a bit so idk the history that well, but if she was banned for targeting me then it should be removed since I wasn't bothered by it. But I can see why you would ban for it by going off the logs if that was the case 

Edited by Spazzin