Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SPAGHET

I CANT LINK MY STEAM ACCOUNT

Recommended Posts

when i try to link my steam account it says error, can anyone help since the tech admins are being "too lazy" to help..

Sans titre.png

Edited by SPAGHET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you provide the SteamID of the Steam account in question?

 

Also, pretty sure all TAs are currently asleep and/or not Forum TAs. An unnecessary dig at them, nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

Could you provide the SteamID of the Steam account in question?

 

Also, pretty sure all TAs are currently asleep and/or not Forum TAs. An unnecessary dig at them, nice.

STEAM_0:1:30731975

And yeah i must be trippin they've probably just been asleep for like a month :/

Edited by SPAGHET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is your Steam account complete e.g. confirmed email, no account action required?

 

I now know of the one conversation you had with one of our TA's, in the screenshot you sent you had a big red warning sign saying "account alert". I would say that's the issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

Is your Steam account complete e.g. confirmed email, no account action required?

 

I now know of the one conversation you had with one of our TA's, in the screenshot you sent you had a big red warning sign saying "account alert". I would say that's the issue.

so i cant do shit ? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have an issue with your Steam account you will need to fix it, or contact steam support before being able to use Steam integration. If you can share that the issue is, perhaps I can help; when you got to the account issue page, what does it say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

If you have an issue with your Steam account you will need to fix it, or contact steam support before being able to use Steam integration. If you can share that the issue is, perhaps I can help; when you got to the account issue page, what does it say?

This account appears to have been used for fraudulent activity.

this shit's been on my steam account since 2013 and still dont know why..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...