Offlined

Offlined's Chat Mod Application for Rust Vanilla

Steam Name(s): Offlined
Steam ID: 76561199025196602
Play Time on the Server: 532
Why should you be accepted? 

I should be accepted to become a chat mod because I can make a difference to a very toxic server, I am willing to give my best every time I make a decision and represent the GFL community in a proud way. I also have a good amount of hours making me an experienced player. I am also on a lot which makes me available a lot to make a change.

What makes you better than the other applicants?

I don’t think I am better than the other applicants, I just want to do my part in the GFL community to show my loyalty, to the people who raised me through my rust experience. 

Are you familiar with being admin on Rust? No but there’s a first for everything

Steam Name(s): Offlined

SteamID: 76561199025196602

Hours Played: 532

Why should you be accepted?

I should be accepted to become a chat mod because I can make a difference to a very toxic server, I am willing to give my best every time I make a decision and represent the GFL community in a proud way. I also have a good amount of hours making me an experienced player. I am also on a lot which makes me available a lot to make a change.

What makes you better than the other applicants?

I don’t think I am better than the other applicants, I just want to do my part in the GFL community to show my loyalty, to the people who raised me through my rust experience.

Are you familiar with being admin on Rust? No but there’s a first for everything