VapZ.

VapZ.'s Chat Mod Application for Rust Modded 10x

Steam Name(s): VapZ.

SteamID: VapZ.

Hours Played: 50 hours

Why should you be accepted?

I feel like I should be accepted because I don't put up with bullying, racism, harassment etc. Also I want the server to be enjoyed by all players and specially new players I could also speak Spanish and help out anyone in need in the server.

What makes you better than the other applicants?

What makes me a better applicant is I can speak a different language and I can monitor the Spanish speaking side of rust and help any new rust player that joins the server. I could also do my job as chat mod watch out for any bad language from Spanish speaking players and do my job as chat mod from the English and Spanish side.  

Are you familiar with being chat mod or admin on Rust?

NO

• Like 3

Yeah, no you have 50 hours on the server. I’ve never seen you in chat or in the server before. Which makes sense bc you have 50 hours. 
I’ll let the others give their input 

Good afternoon Vapz,

I love seeing you interested into wanting to help better our community but we aren't sure if those 50 hours resemble enough gaming time on our network for becoming part of our staff society BUT I like to hear that you would be willing to translate spanish messages back and forth and make sure no one was saying anything that should be under the radar. THEREFOR, that could really help your case in the future when you apply with more hours. What would also really help your case is getting to know the staff pretty well, putting your name out there for us so we actually know who we would be accepting. Chances are that we wouldn't be safe with accepting someone that we don't really know because anyone can lie blatantly on there application, you know? But more hours would also help your case in the future.

Over all, I don't think you will have my vote on this one, but good luck in the future. -1

(We usually like to not see people apply like a few days or weeks later, the better option is to wait and try again in a few months if then you are still willing to put in effort for our community.)

Thank you for reading and have a fun further rust experience with GFL.

-Blue_Panda130

BluePanda.PNG

okay thanks I would work on getting to know the staffs on GFL and get some hours into the game.

We talked in DMs about hours. Feel free to re-apply in the future.

Closed.