Rainbow

Thank you to the staff

i just wanted to take some time to say thank you to all you guys on the staff team....even vortex but i don't count him too much. i used to play back in 2016 when i was a fat little 14 year old with no friends, but quickly this server became home to me and some people from then still recognize me now that i've started to play again. but my life was really bad and i went through a lot of bag things(mainly brought upon myself by myself). I was on the brink of death around 4 or 5 times..not suicide but heavy drug problems. i cleaned my life up 2 years back because of some people that i was in touch with from the server who no longer play. I soon left for a Military boarding school for my end of junior year through 1st semester of senior year in highschool and lost 60 pounds and went through rehab. All thanks to just a few staff members. Noq the whole reason i bring this up is because recently i've been living in a frat house because i got kicked out of my main house, and you guys(the staff) have probably noticed ive been wildly more active all of a sudden. and its because you guys will always be my family, i leave for the navy in 2 months and i want you all to know that i love you guys in case i don't say it before i leave. I hope ill be able to come back from the military to the same loving environment. Thanks for listening to my ted talk :)...sorry i had to make a joke at the end of this serious post. ❤️ -Max/Rainbow

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD - Edit Reason: blackies can't swim.

Since you're black, you gotta learn how to swim before joining the navy so why not stay for a little bit more till you learn how to swim.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
blackies can't swim.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:40 AM, Rainbow said:

i just wanted to take some time to say thank you to all you guys on the staff team....even vortex but i don't count him too much. i used to play back in 2016 when i was a fat little 14 year old with no friends, but quickly this server became home to me and some people from then still recognize me now that i've started to play again. but my life was really bad and i went through a lot of bag things(mainly brought upon myself by myself). I was on the brink of death around 4 or 5 times..not suicide but heavy drug problems. i cleaned my life up 2 years back because of some people that i was in touch with from the server who no longer play. I soon left for a Military boarding school for my end of junior year through 1st semester of senior year in highschool and lost 60 pounds and went through rehab. All thanks to just a few staff members. Noq the whole reason i bring this up is because recently i've been living in a frat house because i got kicked out of my main house, and you guys(the staff) have probably noticed ive been wildly more active all of a sudden. and its because you guys will always be my family, i leave for the navy in 2 months and i want you all to know that i love you guys in case i don't say it before i leave. I hope ill be able to come back from the military to the same loving environment. Thanks for listening to my ted talk :)...sorry i had to make a joke at the end of this serious post. ❤️ -Max/Rainbow

5da7fe9911968.jpeg.82a25f6f3d18d456a65de8109562f6ae.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQdFUI0hRWY

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg