CBT_02

CBT_02's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): CBT

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:503655611

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=cbt&Submit=Search

Admin that banned you: Drink

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi everyone, I was warming up on your awp server on my smurf and I ended up having a good round one round and suddenly I was banned for wallhacking? I'm sure there is a mistake here as I don't cheat and just wanted to warm up my awping skills as its my weapon of choice. I'd also like to see the proof that I was walling, as I know I was not. Thank you. 

Myself and another player were suspicious of you and your playstyle before the map I was able to record (since we switched off of the other map before I could start clipping you; knowing where players are and being oblivious to your surroundings). The video shows you playing the map differently depending on where players where, such as the lower part at (0:10 & 0:40) when there are players, or if there isn't (1:10). This was also the case with the ramps, where you peeked with your crosshair positioned differently each time to preaim an enemy (0:00, 2:30, 2:50, 3:30). As a player myself your reactions speeds are extremely fast, and your movement is levels below that of your speed. Your movement, reaction times, knowledge of where other players are, and your accuracy led me to ban you. I have a hard time believing you are a smurf, but nevertheless, good luck with your appeal! (Warning, audio becomes scuffed at 1:15 and stays that way for the rest of the recording)

chrome_BxtBKJOMA2.png

I would have to side with drink on this one, 1min into a 3 1/2 min clip i can already tell you have 1, walls 2, a slight back track, pre aiming corners before you even peek for info and not peeking angles that do not have other players, only a 1 minute in i could tell this is enough evidence for a perma ban