Sign in to follow this  
Beter Griffin

Beter Griffin's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

Wait your indo I actually didn't know that damn. If you give me indo mee ill give you the vote. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• OMEGALUL 1

yes i know i'm gay but stop calling me gay in the admin chat

• Confused 1
  • OMEGALUL 3

I'd like to inform everyone that I have exams next week so my playtime will be lower than normal. Thank you.

*Edit* I actually wont be playing at all for the next 2 weeks so I will be putting this application on hold for now.

Edited by Beter Griffin
  • Winner 1

I think you would do fine as an admin and it'll be a great learning experience for you. My only concern is when Uni picks up. Last time you applied, you disappeared during the tail end of your application cause of Uni. Specially now that you're taking a 2 week break for exams.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sabeypls said:

I think you would do fine as an admin and it'll be a great learning experience for you. My only concern is when Uni picks up. Last time you applied, you disappeared during the tail end of your application cause of Uni. Specially now that you're taking a 2 week break for exams.

Thank you for the feedback Sabey. While, yes, I decided to take a break from ZE back in August of 2019 because I felt that I couldn't manage my time, I now feel that I'm more capable balancing my real life with ZE stuff. Now that my semester is coming to an end, I can focus more on ZE. Once it starts up again, my playtime wont be as much but I will still be able to play 3-4 days a week, especially on the weekends.

You been putting a lot of effort on your playtime and on your ability to help people on the server and that is deserving of a +1

• Thanks 1

Neutral leaning towards +1 

Still finalizing my votes. I will edit or reply to the thread once I'm ready.

Same reason as other admins

Edited by Loco
Final decision
  • Thanks 1

Neutral to +1 

Very often I see you online, and I have almost formed a final position regarding your decision to become an admin. You are an extremely active and friendly person, I often see you in discord, and I also notice that you often try to help other players. Despite the easy love for trolling and jokes on the server from your side, I can see how seriously you decided to become an admin and change for the better. Keep up the good work and I hope that soon you will get +1 soon my boy. 

• Thanks 1

I do remember you from way back and i Never had any problems with you. And I understand school can consume most of your time and its good that you're giving us a heads up. 

+1

• Thanks 1