Sign in to follow this  
DeathNote

DeathNote's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

neutral +1

i've known you a long time now and you have never done anything weird that i've seen, however is admin a role you really want to take on?

• Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

8 hours ago, floaties said:

neutral +1

i've known you a long time now and you have never done anything weird that i've seen, however is admin a role you really want to take on?

Hey floaties,

Yes, I would like to be give a chance/opportunity to assist the admin team with maintaining and improving gfl ze server for new and old ze players. I love this server and have been playing on it for a long time and, now, I would love to a part of the admins that keep it nice and fun. I hope to meet and exceed the admins expectations :)

• OMEGALUL 1

neutral leaning +1

I see you've been active recently  for nearly 2 weeks now, I think you have the potential to be an admin, I just want to wait and see consistent playtime (doesn't have to be a lot of playtime, it would just be a bonus).

All in all you're a nice guy, sometimes use your sound pad a bit too much but not that big a deal, always good to see more interaction with new players and the server in general.

Edited by DraculaFairy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DraculaFairy said:

neutral leaning +1

I see you've been active recently  for nearly 2 weeks now, I think you have the potential to be an admin, I just want to wait and see consistent playtime (doesn't have to be a lot of playtime, it would just be a bonus).

All in all you're a nice guy, sometimes use your sound pad a bit too much but not that big a deal, always good to see more interaction with new players and the server in general.

You are correct. I also felt that I was overusing soundpad and decided to stop using it.

• Sad 1

Neutral leaning towards -1 

Honestly never really seen you as an admin never really gave off the vibes you know? kek , sure you can be fun etc but like what Dracula has said you do overuse your sound pad quite a decent amounts. Tho i haven't seen your changes recently probs  its me not playing as much now. Tho  i've seen you around 👀 back then to know about you. But goodluck this ain't my final decision lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chewie2k said:

Neutral leaning towards -1 

Honestly never really seen you as an admin never really gave off the vibes you know? kek , sure you can be fun etc but like what Dracula has said you do overuse your sound pad quite a decent amounts. Tho i haven't seen your changes recently probs  its me not playing as much now. Tho  i've seen you around 👀 back then to know about you. But goodluck this ain't my final decision lol.

I appreciate your honest opinion. Thank you :) 

Neutral

If you can find a nice median between having fun and being responsible and this is what you want, then you'll have my support.

• Like 1

+1
You've been very helpful to new players and you've been active in the server. I believe you've shown the qualities of an admin.

• Like 1

Neutral leaning towards +1

I've notice that you always try to help players with any questions while you are in the server and great mind set whenever I'm on the server.

I think you will be great admin and I wish best of lucks to ya!

Edited by Loco
  • Like 1

Positive 

• Has admin material 
  • Plenty of playtime on the server
  • no problems with

Negative

• What Chewie and Dracula has pointed out about you playing soundpad. (Just remember if do become admin you cant be doing that)

+1 . Good Luck

• Like 1

So my boy, over the past month, I have managed to form a position that will please you. I can see that you are trying to prevent trolling on the server, are able to conduct a dialogue with newcomers, and are extremely active in the discord. Your online is extremely high, and most importantly stable. You often help and show by your example that people tend to change for the better. I hope that you will continue to be as active in the future. In addition i would like to recommend that you should take into account the wishes of chewie and dracula. Good luck! 

+1 

Edited by OLIVKA
  • Like 1