OuxMirth

Should There Be O5 Council Members In Breach

I Think There Should Be  A Role Where Players Can Play As A O5 Council Member. I Think That All Researchers Can Have A 1% Chance Of Being O5. O5 Council Will Spawn With An O5 Keycard, Radio, R8 ( With 64 Ammo ) And Scp - 500 Or A Medkit. If There Are More Then Three TFO I Think The Others Can Be Alpha - 1 ( Red Right Hand ). To Save The O5 Member. As Long As The O5 Member Is Alive Every MTF Spawn Should Also Have Alpha - 1. ( O5 Member Will Act And Spawn Like A Researcher ) If The O5 Member Escapes The Nuke Will Go Off And If All Scps Didnt Escape It Be A Foundation Win.

2 hours ago, OuxMirth said:

I Think There Should Be  A Role Where Players Can Play As A O5 Council Member. I Think That All Researchers Can Have A 1% Chance Of Being O5. O5 Council Will Spawn With An O5 Keycard, Radio, R8 ( With 64 Ammo ) And Scp - 500 Or A Medkit. If There Are More Then Three TFO I Think The Others Can Be Alpha - 1 ( Red Right Hand ). To Save The O5 Member. As Long As The O5 Member Is Alive Every MTF Spawn Should Also Have Alpha - 1. ( O5 Member Will Act And Spawn Like A Researcher ) If The O5 Member Escapes The Nuke Will Go Off And If All Scps Didnt Escape It Be A Foundation Win.

We had something somewhat like this planned (a long ass time ago). But never went through. Imo I guess we just didn't see the point in having something like this.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

researcher 1.5v whit now a new r8 and a 05 to him rush tro and escape in no time to have a 50/50 fundation win that already happen a lot lol

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

• 3 months later...