VapZ.

VapZ.'s Chat Mod Application for Rust Modded 10x

Steam Name(s): VapZ.

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199049969237/

Hours Played: 145

Why should you be accepted?

I think you should accept me because I think that I'm fit for this job I have not been toxic to anybody in this game and I can also speak Spanish and communicate with the Spanish speaking side of rust. I also really love your guys server I have all my hours just in this server. I also hate racism and all the toxic things that people can say in chat I feel like its my job to make the server fun for everyone. I'm also always on the server and always playing rust so I would be able to do my job every day.

What makes you better than the other applicants?

One that I really can use is my ability to speak Spanish and see if someone is saying mean things in Spanish or being racist or disrespectful I will do the best of my job to keep the server non toxic and also make it fun for new players and keep the server positive.

Are you familiar with being chat mod or admin on Rust?

NO

Edited by VapZ.
Forgot to put something in

I have been teamed with you for about a full wipe now and have been in call with you as well as chat, you are new to the game but you have learned the mechanics quickly. Your ability to be bilingual is good because we need more chat mods like that. i have seen you in chat and you are not toxic and do provide help when needed.

+1 

• Like 1

I'm changing my vote from neutral to +1, I've only seen positive things from my staff.

Edited by Lurnondius
  • Like 1

Good evening VapZ,

I love to see that you have gotten 95 hours since the last time you have applied, it shows that you have dedication. I also noticed how you are non-toxic in chat as you say you weren't. I also love how you can fight the tendencies to be aggressive back to those people that are trying to get you to be toxic- that's a really good look and a muscle your going to need to grow as being staff in GFL.

I really like to see you wanting to good for our server and wanting to better it n having dedication into what you really want.

Even though you've applied only recently, I think we should give you a shot too see what your capable of as a chat-moderator.

I WILL give you my vote, but I really hope you don't let our team down. :)

Thank you for showing interest into our server and feel free to dm me or one of us if you have any questions or concerns!

BluePanda.PNG

• Like 1

Hello VapZ! 
   Thanks for applying to join staff on our community! I am glad to see that your hours increased, showing you actually care. I also don't see you being toxic in chat. Also be able to understand, and speak Spanish is a good touch! As my vote stands, you have my vote. 

If you have any question, comments, or concerns please feel free to message me on discord Phoenix#4993 or shoot me a message here on the forums. 

• Like 1

Accepted. Please message me in Discord for training!