JGuary55

Writing request

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

Here’s a little request cuz why not 🤷🏽‍♂️
A utopia village where everyone is good and they literally can only do

good but one guy breaks the chain. 

I want all writers to participate to see who has the best one :) (if you want)

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Ah, the complete opposite of Detroit. I’ll see what me and my prufeshionul team of writers can do.

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

So, I tried to go a different method than how I usually write, however, I just want to show different styles/techniques I've picked up over the years. My original idea was a sort of Mother 3 inspiration from Tazmily Village, but it's not really that present in what I ended up making, Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the story.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13pAfQtngHD6se4WEIcBMAb7Enqw-kc9SRLc-RKyzaYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

Guest Saizy

ok

"We lived in a voiceless village; everyone was happy, everyone did their jobs, and anyone who didn't would be thrown into the forest. There was never talks of rebellion, distress, or even the slight thought of murder. Did we have it in the back of our minds? Sure, but we knew what we had to do. We did what we did to stay alive.

Every month, we would have to sacrifice a baby to appease the "forest gods". I don't believe them, well, I believe there is something out there. I sure as hell do not want to find out what it is. The women are basically lined up like cattle, every once a month, two get pregnant. They don't get to choose their partners, they don't even get to choose if they want to keep the baby. I pity any baby born as a girl, as they are usually the ones that are kept. Thankfully, I survived this ordeal. How anyone could live like this, like we're a bunch of animals waiting to be slaughtered, is beyond me. I've had thoughts of suicide, thoughts of homicide, I even thought about burning the entire village down. The leaders, or the Council, we would like to call it, are voted by the richer folks. The folks with the grain and the potatoes. They held so much power, they controlled our food source.

You must be wondering why I was talking in past tense the entire time. I was one of those babies that were thrown out in the forest. I survived. I came back. I spied on the Council, studied their moves.

All I can say, as part of my deal to stay alive, the "forest gods" told me to burn down humanity's last sanctuary. Fuck them all, they deserve the hell they will get."