TF2 Pencil

Hi there

Welcome, Pencil! Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm sure you'll find the community pretty inviting. If you have any questions, or issues there are plenty of people around to help out.

I would recommend joining the Discord for GFL's CS:GO division. You'll find most of the people you see in your favorite CS:GO servers there.

Cheers!

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020

QJivz5R.png s4efLgo.png
ASSASSIN
▔▔▔ ME TIMBERS ▔▔▔
I'm a pirate, living it high on the seven seas
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
"For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. 
Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. 
And when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... 
there's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me."

Important Information
▶If you haven't already done so, apply for membership today!
▶If you wish to be a supporter/vip for our servers or just to donate to support, then come on and donate!
▶ If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.
▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.
▶ Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.
▶Want to help out as an Event Coordinator? An Event Coordinator is a group of people that help out each other by hosting events to the community. Come on and join!
▶ Do you have the knowledge and skills to code? Feel free to the join the developer team! We are not accepting any applicants that only does CSS/HTML.
Hey dere~!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will help you the best I can. Hello Fox! I see that you are from the cancerous server ever. I consider it cancerous since like... it's always full and loud and sounds like I'm in a concert. We do have an art gallery, I mean art does consist media so... You could share your gallery there or if it's music media, we have a section for that as well. Other than that welcome and enjoy your stay~

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements