Subhan

Subhan's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Toxic Paki SImp

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:93538533

Admin that banned you: yuptodat

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The apparent reasoning for my ban is racism (Acoording to yuptodat).

The things I said right before the ban - " Fuck Israel, Free Palestine".

And within the background another user I don't know but a kid started shouting "n****er* repeatedly right before the ban.

I don't know if the admin's mixed me up with him because me saying "Fuck Israel" is not racist.

And if you have the video that should prove it. 

Date: 06/10/2020

Posted  Edited by yuptodat - Edit Reason: Forgot a comma

Hello Toxic Paki:

Sorry about the confusion with the reason “racism” for your ban. It would have been more clear if I put the reason as extreme antisemitism. And no, it wasn’t because you said “F*** Israel, Free Palestine.” It was instead the line after that where you said along the lines as “F*** Dirty Jews.” Of course, i’m paraphrasing here.

I wish I could show you the clip with audio, but my Nvidia Shadowplay didn’t record audio because of a dumb function of Nvidia Shadowplay. This might seem like I’m trying to frame you, but there are discord chat logs to prove that this was the case, and there was another Head Admin (@Dini) there because of you at the time.

eXGyi6LN2-Xt1jJw4BfO90Erqt53eBiPFKLlTPJxf9mRimzlNnECVD1t-JFUVdLLcXh_5Z5Ffr6tKbMbCd4wqDMzTLHIz8qMt4rkoNPMt75nFeOG9OBQKm3V3txIeUJhElclNT8L

This is also not the first time you have been banned, you have been banned before for a week because of racism by another admin.

9TeYmZ-Z2jPh0RCItkaQb-4gD1Mu7_i90-Dl5LM3J8sHAm-Q2UlmIwKCLGEbB7IR_mQAw85KlKXW6ZcLE_vt7-OcZ8KX5aXeJ3A9iwT8iww0xDW3g34yjlZLxBancv6bHdi7T01Z

These are only bans, you also have a laundry list of communication bans. In fact, I made a helpful chart. This chart separates all your individual communication bans into categories.

mJfdHySAnzF-zQ6RXtRcFp28w5qkpKEWmmNrLIqSNSR9gqwP6Wry27fAIO5voyOEkj3Jr5-7_Y9eMGipO11RP8UMAv224rdF9KBXun3x7uZvplQhfm35uMgHKayNLICswHQMHyZb

A total of 33 individual instances, with racism being the most common. Your comm bans go so far back that my good friend Weeaboo was still an admin. There could be some errors in there, as I only counted once. If you want to see the records yourself, here is a link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&page=1&searchText=STEAM_1:1:93538533

This begs the question, how did you get away with it for so long? Comm bans are supposed to stack, and the general guideline (for CS:GO surf) is 30>60>360>a day>a week>a month>permanent. I believe it has to do with you changing your name so frequently. On sourcebans, you have 9 different names recorded. Makes it hard for an admin to remember you. We only recently realized how bad it was because someone sent me some messages in discord saying how you were harassing him.

Wrapping things up, I believe you won’t be missed. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a clip with audio. But I believe that there shouldn’t even be the need in this situation. In fact, there was some talk in admin chat about just getting it over with, but I wanted a clip. Sadly it didn’t work out. Time and time again you were muted due to racism, even banned at one point. This is why I believe this ban should remain.

Regards:

yuptodat

P.s. The kid that said the hard r, that you talked about in your appeal, was banned for comm evading :) 

Edited by yuptodat
Forgot a comma

╔                               ╗

Scott

Yikes. Ban stays. Go be useless someplace else, thanks. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)