HomelessDog

HomelessDog's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by HomelessDog - Edit Reason: i am GIVEN THE FUCKEN CHOICE TO EDIT IF I WANT TO

Steam Name(s): Hobo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521727825

Admin that banned you: [Mint]Wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma-mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Cause i'm hobo you fucken wankers so fucken unban me pussy's

Edited by HomelessDog
i am GIVEN THE FUCKEN CHOICE TO EDIT IF I WANT TO

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Leaving this to @Shabby and @FrankAL to handle this. Yes, it was me that pmuted you, but it was originally Shabby's warn and Frank needs to deal with mute appeals.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

HomelessDog, if you can promise to actively try not to spam again, I will be fine with removing the perma-mute, but I will need you to actually give an indication that you will actually do this since you said you are still 50/50 on learning your lesson, which doesn't cut it for me, and that you have many warns, not just dealing with spam which is an indication that you aren't necessarily interested in following the rules. Basically, I need you to be blatant on wanting to follow the rules, not wishy woshy.

Keep in mind that I won't necessarily have the same mindset if you are put in this position again, and you may not get another chance.

Posted  Edited by HomelessDog - Edit Reason: kefe

like i said i am Hobo so i shouldn't be banned at all okay

Edited by HomelessDog
kefe

Posted  Edited by FrankAL

Understood. I will work on undoing the chat ban.

EDIT:I worked with Wuffy to get the chat ban unbanned and it seems to currently be unbanned. If problems arise with this still, please express concerns to staff.

Edited by FrankAL