Doogla

bias

Has anyone else noticed that many of the GFL admins are biased towards certain people? I saw a recent ban appeal of Blast getting gagged for a week for mocking someone. I find that to be a little ridiculous considering all the binds that are posted mocking me. LOL does it seem like some of these admins can't take the same medicine they take part in giving?! LOL XD ROFL. I find that hilarious tbh. Its like twitter choosing who can say what on their platform. Same shit here on GFL.

Im not too sure about the whole thing about blast, but have you reached out to an admin or something about the binds? I think admins dont usually keep an eye for mockery/harassment as much, so if you really have a problem the best way to deal with it is to actually contact an admin.

Posted  Edited by Doogla

@DraculaFairy

I dont find that admins are too accommodating. I could care less that people mock me i just find it funny that admins partake in much actions and will mute/gag certain people for things, but allow others to do the same thing if they like them or are afraid of them. I've seen you yourself refuse to mute someone who'm should have been muted. So i don't see how going to admins would help. Again a majority are either biased or afraid.

And this isnt to report any admins for abuse, more or less to see if the community agrees with what im saying.

Edit: In my opinion of course. 

Edited by Doogla

True, when I first started as admin I was unfamiliar with taking action, and was scared of being too harsh an admin. I'm still learning and all my experiences help me grow. But on the other hand all admins have biases, you can't expect them to be robots that will pass perfect judgement everytime. Aside from that I'm not too sure if you actually have an issue with the way things are or you're just trying to breed hate towards admins with shitposts.

Btw if you personally reached out to an admin I think they would help. Don't know if you've tried or are just scared of admins actually being able to do something. I know I would help try to help anyone that took their time to pm me.

5 hours ago, ggzfeng said:

why not just spam lennies? :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny:

you're honestly right. If you applied for admin rn i would +1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the_test_to_time.png

@Doogla Hello there, Doogla. I am not a staff member for zombie escape, but I do have a few suggestions on actions you can take to solve this issue.

If you feel an admin is treating you unfairly, you can DM a ze server manager inside GFL or through discord. Just bring proper evidence and explain your case. They are server managers for a reason. They were trusted enough to earn their place because they are reasonable people, and more importantly good leaders. They will listen to you. If no action is taken, there is likely a very good reason why. But they will still try their best to help you and listen. They care about this community just as much as you do. They are going to do what they can so others may enjoy it, too.

Please don't make something like this public, either. This has happened times in the past, and it has resulted in heated arguments and unneeded publicity. A server manager can do a lot more if you contact them privately. Trust me, they'll appreciate it a lot more.

I hope this helps you. Thank you for reading.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

@_Rocket_ thank you for your input. I have a question for you though. Did you know cobra? He was a division leader whom used the n word on numerous occasion in the CSGO  ze server. He played inappropriate sound clips of pedophilia. Just because someone has a prominent position and responsibilities doesn’t always mean they act the way they should. Here at gfl I have seen numerous occasions of this to be true, but then again everyone has different experiences. Again i don’t want this to turn into a rant about all the admins have done wrong but you guys keep putting me into positions where I Feel I have to explain myself. I simply want to see if the community notices what I stated in my original post.

@Doogla There will always be someone available to help you. If a division leader is breaking rules, then gather the evidence and contact a GFL Director. Because if this is true, this would be a serious issue. You always have options. If you are speaking the truth and admins are treating you unfairly, it should be really easy to gather evidence to build up your case.

And again, handle this privately. Making things public isn't going to solve these issues, it complicates them.

If you have the evidence and a strong case, we WANT you to report any rude behavior from our staff roster. Because rude behavior is unacceptable from any staff member. If it be a server admin, server manager, or division leader. But we can't take action without evidence. And we'll definitely have a hard time taking action when you make things like this public.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

1 hour ago, _Rocket_ said:

@Doogla Hello there, Doogla. I am not a staff member for zombie escape, but I do have a few suggestions on actions you can take to solve this issue.

If you feel an admin is treating you unfairly, you can DM a ze server manager inside GFL or through discord. Just bring proper evidence and explain your case. They are server managers for a reason. They were trusted enough to earn their place because they are reasonable people, and more importantly good leaders. They will listen to you. If no action is taken, there is likely a very good reason why. But they will still try their best to help you and listen. They care about this community just as much as you do. They are going to do what they can so others may enjoy it, too.

Please don't make something like this public, either. This has happened times in the past, and it has resulted in heated arguments and unneeded publicity. A server manager can do a lot more if you contact them privately. Trust me, they'll appreciate it a lot more.

I hope this helps you. Thank you for reading.

Shhh go back to Tetris or else I get the big bully xy to send you back there himself 

10 hours ago, ggzfeng said:

why not just spam lennies? :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny: :lenny:

feng shush🍩

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I personally think you are right and there is a lot of bias involved; furthermore: Probably these members whether it includes yourself or not are probably not legitimately breaking the rules.  I wont talk about anything specific to you or people you know because I don't anything about any of you.  What's concerning to me is a lot of times these members receiving the "unfair" bias can often cleverly skirt around rules and manipulate the system; they bring down and steer others into trouble long before their own downfall.  They don't need to break written rules to be frustrating and chaotic.  I strongly prefer when leadership can follow the rules to the letter, but they are also just guidelines and if I were in a position of higher leadership hearing out arguably good reasons (understanding context) from my team, then I'd fully back them.  Learning leaders can follow strictly the checklist to see if it's black or white; great leaders can work with gray area.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152