_Rocket_

Progress Update for Dark RP

9 hours ago, Gowther said:

Booooo, bring back purge! 

Ay yo stfu gowther xD

On a real note, as much as i want the server up if you've get irl issues that need your attention then take your time.  👍

6 minutes ago, Abyss_ said:

On a real note, as much as i want the server up if you've get irl issues that need your attention then take your time.  👍

I genuinely appreciate that, Abyss hahaha. Seriously, I do. I promise I'm not going to stop working on the server. There's a lot of people wanting to play this game mode... And hell let's be real here. During a stressful time like this? We could all use something to look forward to. I'll just have a few days where I can't do any work (as much as I strongly dislike it). But when I can work, I'll do what I can. Besides, Tetris will help me stay sane so I can continue doing my best work lol

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Bae

Since @TheSadBandit is lazy to post update in here...

I haven't made a post here in about a week. Been a bit busy, just want to give you guys a list of things that we're missing/that would be nice to have implemented (we're working on this).

Jobs: DJ adding the new LuminarFX shit that I bought (I think it would make DJ a really enjoyable role, and they make a flat income as well).

Thief/Pro Thief lockpicks
adding stronger guns to BMD (LMGs, and we could test out explosives)

Getting Devs to fix up the 2 addons that were fucked that weren't working
Making the powersuit addon work (not sure if this was one of the ones that didn't work), but having that implemented would be nice.

Adding stuff to the Zero's Vending machines that I had bought with those addons, as well as adjusting prices for that (this can wait until about 2 weeks after release, so we get a feel of the economy and what price would seem right for the different tiered boxes).

As for the VCMod error, @Stud has been working with us, helping as much as he can, and it's helped speed up these processes.

More on DJ role: I might change it to a nightclub owner role, and make it so they have to make a nightclub, either (like old DJs) out in the fountain, or in a building, or where-ever they want.

Property Manager addon is fucked as well (it's why you can't buy properties atm), going to be looking into a fix for that too.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements