Pinebox

2Foirt2 needs some work. Ok, lots.

I don't know where to post this so feel free to move.

I just played on your 2Fort2 server. I am new to your server and have played there a few times. 

I don't think I'll be back. 

The amount of racism, Islamaphobia, bigotry, and outright hate speech is out of control. Most of it over the mic but if you use HLstats you can of course chat along with logs from HLSW. 

Y'all need to fix this ASAP. It was beyond bad and happening all too often along with the mic spam (Screaming??? Seriously?) I shouldn't have to mute more than 1/2 the server guys. Not a good look.

Yes I can agree 2fort 2 could need some work, but problem is that I only down to 3 admins (including myself) that are not always available. We also have a !calladmin plugin that pings admins when there issues on our servers. If an admin is not available, you can create player report here

We are also looking for player that are interested helping out on moderating our servers so If you want to lend a hand, Feel free to apply here as well.

Other than that, I do appreciate the feedback you provide with me and I'm sorry you had to experience that on our servers

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Coven said:

Yes I can agree 2fort 2 could need some work, but problem is that I only down to 3 admins (including myself) that are not always available. We also have a !calladmin plugin that pings admins when there issues on our servers. If an admin is not available, you can create player report here

We are also looking for player that are interested helping out on moderating our servers so If you want to lend a hand, Feel free to apply here as well.

Other than that, I do appreciate the feedback you provide with me and I'm sorry you had to experience that on our servers

I'll think about applying. I'm already a head admin in a very old established TF2 community & have been for 8 years. 
I wish I had known you all had @calladmin enabled, I would have used it.