Lunar Blade

Hello.

4 hours ago, Lunar Blade said:

Other then video games and anime, I don't have much going for me in my life, so... here I am.

I felt that.

Welcome back though!

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I recognize you.

Hey, no problem!  Nothing ever said to me, but I think many of us especially in leadership roles have been in that position.  It's certainly better here than the real deal in the real world although I've done it there too; it also could have been far more dramatic such as an immediate demotion 😅.  I bring this up so that you know you're not alone.  I like your perspective on your role in the community- you don't need to have privileges to have an alright time here.  I have many ideas about what defines a great leader, and among those ideas I believe people who are the most charismatic, influential and can drive the community without those privileges fit into that definition.  I've seen a lot of people loaded with these privileges and titles;  they seemingly define their success by the lack of errors and conflicts, but that's easy to do because they contribute just as much to the community as a one time visitor only putting in the effort of registering their account.  No matter the case: Thanks for returning.  I hope you find this next round more enjoyable and long lasting.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 hours ago, Duck. said:

boi accept my friend request from ages ago on discord smh

he accepted mine in an instant! >:)

anyways welcome back lad, everything is still chaotically stupid

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

he accepted mine in an instant! >:)

yeah because he doesn't want to make you cry

Achievements

Well ya see, pretty sure I clicked ignore on most of the ones that came shortly after I left. I don't have any pending requests right now. :P

It's nice to be here. Nice to just be part of the community. Thanks everyone. :)