-Parz-

unban appeal for discord

I was banned by mejilla on all the GFL discords besides the gmod ones, I was banned for sending Benroy a gore imagine. I did not think Benroy would see what I sent so I didn’t think much about it. But I am apologizing to Benroy for sending a gore image, And hoping I could get unbanned, thanks

Posted  Edited by flyingjoe32

Could you provide us with your Discord username and/or your Discord User ID? To get the ID, please refer to this: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/206346498-Where-can-I-find-my-User-Server-Message-ID-

EDIT: Nevermind, found it here: Discord_bIr2OwLFht.png.43cf3a05a537deba33f1fa48f78ef680.png

It isn't my call but I highly doubt you'll get unbanned.

Edited by flyingjoe32

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

You directly sent a abhorrent gore image to both Directors, not just Ben, with the justification: "I did not think Benroy (...and Liloz) would see what I sent". Lol?

I moved this to the correct subforum, anyways, good luck on this appeal and your "Director application". It's gonna be a -1 from me.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

denied, you knew exactly what you were doing and you're probably just trying to get unbanned so you can do it again.

• Guest locked this topic