Doogla

BLM

I haven’t seen enough outrage and arguments about black lives here at GFL, how can all you you nerds just sit here and play video games while black lives aren’t “mattering”!? Do black lives matter to GFL ze? Do they?! If you want to know my opinion feel free to ask me via DM. 

I think a lot of people see games as a way to get away from the real world to get away from everyone and everything and finally have fun. They probably are following everything that’s happening or what not but when they hit the games it’s blocking out the outside world 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

I think it would be prudent if politics remained outside of the forum where we primarily discuss video games and zombie escape. 😕 

You're funny. Tell me what we're supposed to do given, we could do anything. Make a forum post? Enforce guidelines that do not allow racism/anti-semetic remarks that we're already doing? 

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

9 hours ago, MrSleeps said:

You're funny. Tell me what we're supposed to do given, we could do anything. Make a forum post? Enforce guidelines that do not allow racism/anti-semetic remarks that we're already doing? 

I don’t have the answers, I’m sorry.

agree no more, lets make every models' color into black (black people holding guns) and chasd by white people (zombies)

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! 

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

See the problem is when you bring up political issues into forums like this and give stupid suggestions, no one will care about what you have to say. Like that guy who wanted to do a blackout of GFL servers, which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Obviously people here are against what happened to George Floyd, but you outright accusing everyone of not caring is just ridiculous. There are also a lot of younger people here, as mentioned before, so you are going to get a lot of trolls. I don't understand why video game companies like Modern Warfare had to delay their update of the new season when the protests were going on. Like cool, you put a little message that informs you about BLM, that's good, but when you delay a highly anticipated update over it, what the hell? How does that create awareness at all? 

jitticus

On 6/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Right on par with Jaden McNeil's recent racist tweets, which I will not lower myself to repeat.

I'll assume that this thread was simply trolling, given this asinine comment.

learn english retard