Tottaly legit man

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord
Other (please specify below)

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Timster

Why were you banned?: I dont know

Why should you be unbanned?

I asked a admin if I could copy and paste timsters apeal because hes banned on the forums and discord. This is his apeal for both (The admin said it was ok)

Timster : Hey guys Im appealing for the discord ban and the forums ban. I think the forums ban was a mistake to begin with. I was posting alot of the Jailbreak forums thread and It was lacking of posts. I think this is why I was banned for spamming. I would have had no problems with waiting it out if I didn't think it was permanent. At the time I asked a mod or admin if it was permanent and he said yes when it wasn't. Then I just made another account and invaded because I thought I was perm banned either way. Months went by and I was talking to liloz about my ban. I think I came very close to an unban on the forums and I remember him say if I was good for a few months I would be unbanned because my permanent ban was a big misunderstanding from the start. Then I got banned from the discord server by motorsteak. I dont know what I got banned for to be honest but that's all behind me. What ever I did I take full reasonability and Im very sorry. I would like to be apart of this community again and I think that's the main reason I should be unbanned. I think my input has been very valuable on the servers I've played on regardless of how I worded them. All of the "colorful" language is all behind me and If I do get unbanned I look forward to being apart of this community again. Thanks

hi timster, you're ban evading again on the forums with this account (we know it's you, don't keep trying this). that being said, this is denied and this account is going to be banned for evasion.

• Guest locked this topic