Sign in to follow this  
lce

lce's CS:GO ZE Admin Application

Name: Ice
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40636353
Discord Handle: 'Ice#8749

Server Playtime: 1763

Your timezone: Pacific Standard (PST)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? Randomly any time between 1:00 PM - 3:00 AM PST

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Coding knowledge
Understanding of Source SDK or Alien Swarm SDK / Mapping for CSS or CSGO
Understanding of stripper
bhud and/or Entwatch configs
Technical knowledge in CSS or CSGO Server management
Some experience in graphic design

Are you in school or already in the workforce? School

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? Took spanish all of high school, but wouldn't say I am fluent in it

Why do you want to become an admin?

Although it feels bad to start off the reasons to become admin like this, the main reason I want admin is for myself. Not to abuse or such, but to be able to punish people when other admins are not online, which is not a rare occurance by any means. Rule breaking such as mic spam (past just playing a small clip), item trolling, and constant annoyances cause by certain individuals talking over people attempting to lead maps are the main annoyances that occur on a quite frequent basis, especially when admins aren't on. However, I can also help out in other semi-technical ways, such as creating strippers to fix up map exploits, entwatch configs for new maps, savelevel configs for maps with item leveling systems, etc. (which I already do a bit of using the GFL ZE Github to make pull requests for, and will continue to do so even if I don't get admin). I have been playing on zombie escape servers for a decent amount of time now (less than half my total time in ZE has actually been of GFL, as I moved to GFL only around 1.5 years ago), so I have decent knowledge of the gamemode and can help out with general things such as leading maps and informing newer players how to get into the gamemode and use items on many maps to not hinder the team. I was also previously admin on another Zombie Escape server (Syndicate Gaming) back before it got shut down, so I am (or rather was a bit over a year ago) used to moderating the gamemode. Finally, I know some people will have concerns about my toxicity, as I can become heated when people mess up with items or triggers (escpecially when they are told not to do something by a leader, and then immediately ignore that). I will absolutely attempt to keep the toxicity down more than ever now. I am not asking any admin to forgive my past behavior (if you felt it was over the top), but instead see if the change I put forward is enough or too little towards becoming an admin. Any other criticism would be appreciated, especially at the start of the app so that I have time to change the behavior for the better.

• Thanks 1
  • OMEGALUL 9
  • Winner 3

Good try but...not yet my boy ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Edited by OLIVKA
  • Like 2