Aurora is smelly

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

camper#3888

Why were you banned?: Mass pinging

Why should you be unbanned?

I sent 3 pings to the mods and that's it. My last appeal was not handled properly and I request that someone other then Oscar and motorstreak handle it both don't like me for obvious reasons which makes it an unfair chance for me to get unbanned. I know motor and Oscar dislike me for who I play with and I request someone else handles my appeal. Now all I did was send 3 pings to the mods and admins on the breach discord saying I am sorry for mass pinging. I don't see how that warrants a perm ban from all discords I can see a week ban but not a perm ban. I have never done anything in the past before these bans so I don't see why I would be perm banned. Now I know I play with all the people who have done very bad stuff to gal some were falsely perm banned but my boy Oscar over here isn't very cool and doesn't want to admit his mistake and unban them. I believe my appeal was falsely denied and I do not want motor and Liloz commenting on this appeal because they are both biased. I request this appeal goes to someone else so I get a fair attempt at this appeal. Thank you and remember that Gary did nothing wrong and should be unbanned along with me. 

Your last appeal was denied and so is this one. Wait at least a month before submitting another one. 

• Guest locked this topic