PedguinPi

PedguinPi's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: SPEDGUIN

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95288713

Reason for punishment: Mass RDMing with friends

Admin: myPHART

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Alright my name right now is SPEDGUIN, but in 2017 when I was banned it was BananaMan21, I'm not sure if that's important or not, but there you go if it is. Now my reason for getting banned was mass rdming with friends, which I don't know how that's possible in prophunt, but I do remember hacking quite frequently in GMOD so I'm going to assume that is the real reason I got banned. This was 3 years ago, back when GMOD was still thriving, there were hundreds of active prophunt servers so I thought why not get a laugh out of hacking on a couple of servers I'll never play on, I'll always have my 5 or so servers that I wont hack on because I don't want to get banned. And here we are today, there is only 2 active servers, and what are the chances that they are like 2 of the 5 servers I got banned on(I'm not blaming anyone else, this is completely my fault). All I want to do is to play prophunt again, I just convinced one of my friends to spend on the game so we can play prophunt, but I can't. Basically what I'm saying is hacking is fun, but not as fun as just normal prophunt, that's why I always kept a couple servers I wouldn't touch with hacking, but with those servers gone I have no where left to play, and I would love to play on your server. I really am truly sorry, and I hope we can get over this, I have so many good memories playing prop hunt, and I don't want to never be able to play it again because of some stupid decision I made three years ago. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope I'll see you on field.

• Ben locked this topic