As the new CSGO Announcement states - Decoy Dodgeball is back!

I'd just like to update everyone on the state, and future state of the server as it stands.

Right now, the server is in perfect working order. Most (if not all) of the old maps are still there... and there will eventually be a vote for a new-ish map pool.

There are also a few things that will need slightly changed here, and there.. namely the Nade Velocity settings; adding server Rank system; a Store to buy Skins/Nade Tail colors, etc etc..

I give thanks to @Keepitkeepo for providing a lot of the info on the old Dodgeball server setup to speed up the release process.

But with the nature of the beast, I wanted to release with as few variables to mess things up, as possible.

I hope you guys understand, and will help suggest any changes that might benefit the DB community players, as a whole.

So, with that stated.. Let me know if there is anything I can change/provide for the server to make it better. As long as it's either a great suggestion, or is something wanted by a majority of players; I'll do what I can.

Hope to see you there!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2020 at 1:11 AM, FordoGreenman said:

As the new CSGO Announcement states - Decoy Dodgeball is back!

I'd just like to update everyone on the state, and future state of the server as it stands.

Right now, the server is in perfect working order. Most (if not all) of the old maps are still there... and there will eventually be a vote for a new-ish map pool.

There are also a few things that will need slightly changed here, and there.. namely the Nade Velocity settings; adding server Rank system; a Store to buy Skins/Nade Tail colors, etc etc..

I give thanks to @Keepitkeepo for providing a lot of the info on the old Dodgeball server setup to speed up the release process.

But with the nature of the beast, I wanted to release with as few variables to mess things up, as possible.

I hope you guys understand, and will help suggest any changes that might benefit the DB community players, as a whole.

So, with that stated.. Let me know if there is anything I can change/provide for the server to make it better. As long as it's either a great suggestion, or is something wanted by a majority of players; I'll do what I can.

Hope to see you there!

Let's gooo

• Like 1