SimpKid

SimpKid's Modded 10x Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): $impKidツ

SteamID: 76561198385772231

Admin that banned you: guts

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanetly muted on chat

Why should you be unbanned?

because I advertising on the voice chat I down people and he talk shit to me and I just talk shit to join other server 1v1 me and I type it in the game chat because he asking again, and all the chat mod when the tell people to go ukn its same like advertising other server too and its just doesn't make any sense for me cus I promote 10x server to one pople its doesn't mean to tell everybody go there and I forgot there is a /pm that's why im just say it straight to him so if you admin or owner or chat mod read this please un muted me because I never advertising other server like to tell them play on that server just for the 1v1 

This person messaged me on discord asking me to look into why he was Perm muted. When I checked there was no icon showing he was muted along with no reason. I checked his chat logs and found a reason he could’ve been muted. He advertised another 10x server. I’d like to see what others say about this one.  Until others reply I’m Neutral. 

16E41A1C-3CA0-4DEE-901C-4AA3E2BD4AF2.jpeg

Edited by Guts

Good Evening,

First offence on advertising resembles in a week mute. Due to this, I will be fixing your mute for you to unmuted next Tuesday. 4 days.

Thank you for appealing.

-Blue