UwUFattyVapeOwO

UwUFattyVapeOwO's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Swan_Song

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:442670768

Banned by: 

Wild

Ban Reason: Teaming

Why should you be unbanned

Its not that i want to be unbanned, its more the reason Rothwyr was banned and why he shouldn't be. I've done things with dozens of people that would be considered teaming, and none of them were banned, even when admins were on. Roth doesnt deserve this punishment because he was with me. i should be the only one banned for Teaming, I don't care if its for a month a year or perm. If everyone else i have done the same with wasn't banned, why was roth.(i wont be naming others).

Thats all

~Swan

I wasn't there but i'd like to say.

What you said doesn't entirely make sense, if one person is banned for teaming, THERE HAS to be another person banned too.

I'm gonna wait for Wild to respond before making any conclusion.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Hey Swan, and Rothwyr, if he has seen this appeal.

I banned you (Swan Song) as well as Rothwyr due to teaming, but not just because of Rothwyr flare-gunning you in the rounds prior, but it was a contributor. The main reason why you were banned was due to an incident on the final round of the map where you witnessed Rothwyr throwing a Holy Hand grenade, potentially flare another player and act as a stepping stool to assist Rothwyr instead of attacking him, all the while you were flared earlier by Rothwyr in the round. As noted in the MOTD. Innocents cannot help traitors in any way, and that innocents must attempt to kill traitors that are doing traitorous acts. While Rothwyr had flared in earlier rounds and you let it happen, it was not in a way that would be considered teaming maliciously, but only just messing around. I have a recording that shows the evidence towards your ban.

Personally I would be willing to let you both off with and unban and a warning, however after discussion I would appreciate that you do not do these kinds of acts in the future, as this has occured in the past and is not tolerated here. This includes flare-gunning each-other and not fighting back. The final verdict is however not mine, and this is up to higher ups to decide.

I agree that what happened is teaming 100%, but my issue is that when I’ve done similar things with other players is that they haven’t been in trouble, and for Rothwyr to be he only one who was punished is unfair for him, not for me. I deserve the week punishment. But I feel roth doesn’t deserve it as he was the only person from many to do the same. Also, I understand I did the teaming, in the future I will try my hardest to not commit this act of teaming, but I still think I need punishment as it would be fair, maybe I can do 2 weeks as Rothwyrs week is given to me, and he isn’t banned. 

I think that would be a good solution for the matter. But that also begs the question should I be perma banned for teaming

Posted  Edited by A Wild Wolf

Hey Swan Song,

While he may or may not have intended to team, he was still in the wrong and shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, therefore was part of the teaming ban. Also, Teaming bans, just like Ghosting bans are 1 week bans, and not permanent.

Edited by A Wild Wolf

True, but i've teamed before in one way or another. many times with others and was not called out or banned even with admins on. i feel that if  Roth is banned for something that i haven't been banned for seems unfair on Roth and on everyone else, i'm sure they wouldn't want to be banned for a week either but i deserve a large ban because of me teaming. Roth was in the wrong yes, but why didnt the others get the week ban when admins were watching when the same thing or similar happened, thats why

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Hi, Swan. I appreciate you taking the time to appeal. After reviewing everything and seeing as what Wild has said, I have decided to Accept this appeal and unban both of you. However, if you are seen teaming again (with anyone for this matter) the situation will not be taken as lightly. 

"Not killing someone when they commit traitorous act when you should is cheating/ghosting." -GFL TTT Rotation MOTD

21 hours ago, A Wild Wolf said:

however after discussion I would appreciate that you do not do these kinds of acts in the future, as this has occured in the past and is not tolerated here. This includes flare-gunning each-other and not fighting back.

Thanks for appealing, 

This thread can be closed.

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn

I'm saying this before i lock and move the thread.

@UwUFattyVapeOwO You can't appeal someone else's ban, Technically Roth should still be banned, but considering the call was already made and Brae already unbanned, i'll let it go this time.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Server Manager Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png