XPGainer

XPGainer's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): XPGainer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453781270

Admin that banned you: Roger Gunshot

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma banned

Why should you be unbanned?

It was not intentional rdm I found a c4 as an innocent and announced to everyone playing at that time in chat that I found a c4 in all caps, I placed it down in front of 10+ people as a joke to see their reactions but I was killed on the spot before I had the chance to pick it up again, the timer was 10 mins long so even if the timer were to run out and kill everyone the round would’ve ended but somebody decided to attempt to defuse the c4 without knowing which wire to cut , while my body (which was right next to the c4) had info on which wire to cut to defuse it. Yet it still killed mostly everybody in the area because the person who cut it didn’t look for the correct wire to cut.

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Not entirely, though I do know that I blew up half the server 2 of them being ts and lost their t rounds, didn't have the chance to apologize to those who lost their t rounds because the round ended and I was karma banned, other than that I don't know what other factors might vary. I hopped back on today to play some TTT then got the notification that said I was banned. If there was any other reason I was banned apart that I accidentally killed those 10+ people I would like to see why.  As I might see the permanent ban as an extreme punishment because 24/7 MC TTT Is one of my favorite servers to play on especially with the people I see occasionally on there.

Posted  Edited by XPGainer

At the time yes there was many people gathered around and I announced it to everyone in chat that I had found the c4, and I knew it would lead to multiple conclusions 1). Everyone acknowledges the c4 in voice or game chat then defuse it so I could give it to the detective  (Which I was intending on). Or 2). anything other than that, cause in TTT everything is unpredictable which makes the game fun. And for those 14 people I killed I do deserve punishment cause I did rdm those people like maybe 1 week ban would be more reasonable than a permanent one.  I don't plan on coming back on the server and mass rdming with intentions of being a troll.  I actually do play by the rules and have fun with the people I'm playing with.

Am I repenting or am I doing a ban appeal? I knew the circumstances and I am willing to accept any other punishment for this situation.

Edited by XPGainer

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Okay well I’ll talk to the admin who banned you and discuss your punishment and what not, I ask you to be patient and I’ll respond ASAP once a conclusion is reached.

As for you thinking it should be a week ban, I get what your going at but rdming 9+ people would fall under the punishment you were given.

If the conclusion for your ban is they you be unbanned or ban time reduced, I request you to not plant a C4 for jokes in the future and what not. As another ban could happen and I can’t guarantee that would be unbanned. (honestly, this includes any ban)

If the conclusion is the ban to stay, than ya it will stay and you can appeal again next year.

Also to add on for you calling out the C4, it’s still kosable if you decide to arm it, no matter what time it was set.

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch