Vanya

Event #187 -- Avocado Marathon

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week, idea by yours truly, we'll be taking a look at a set of maps where the only similarity that they have is that I helped with them in one way or another. They are fairly simple maps with a bit of teamwork involved (Johnny Nukem more than all the other maps) so getting teamwins all throughout shouldn't be too hard, considering we've been doing tryhard maps these last few weeks this "light" combo should do the trick, that is until you check the Rules of the event.

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event:

• Saturday July 4th @ 5pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.

PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!

Notice:

Special Kickers:

• Isengard and Crazy Escape will be played with pF settings and 900 ammo. (No rebuys of any kind)

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of one map will be receiving one week of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of all four maps will be receiving two weeks of V.I.P.!
Rules:
  • This event should be of a somewhat tryhard nature, please refrain from micspamming / using soundboards or mutes will be handled.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Each map will be played for 120 minutes total.
    • Considering Aesthetic came at a very close second and the maps for this event are relatively easy and short to beat (and also considering Aesthetic is new in CS:S), if we beat all the maps in this event in a short amount of time and people are willing to, we'll try and play Aesthetic for this event too for the same duration (120 minutes). The gist of it though is that this run of Aesthetic won't count as it being played for an event, which means you can nominate it next week if you'd like (even if we win!), however, winning Aesthetic during this run will have great rewards for everyone in the server, not just the winners!
Leaders:
  • I'll be there for this one
See you this weekend, and good luck!