Bae

League of Legends 1v1 Event

Posted  Edited by Bae

lol-1.png.851093efe9783bbbf38a9bc72624e05f.png

Hello gamers! I will be hosting a League of Legends 1v1 Aram Mode event. The previous event was not able to happen due my personal problems that I was unable to resume it after several months. Remember, some of the participants may be challenging, so use your tactics carefully!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

• Must be a member or higher to participate. Apply for member here if you haven't done so.
  • Must include your main and side roles.

RULES:

• Respect all players.
    • Mild trash talk is allowed.
    • Racism & Homophobic slurs are not allowed.
  • No sexual harassment of players.
  • No advertising other events or communities.
  • Participant will not be receiving badges, only winners.

DETAILS:

FORMAT:

Last date of registration is 15th of July. Any registration after that will be counted as late registration and you will not be able to participate.

League IGN (In-Game Name): 

Level/Rank: 

Experience in ESEA/FaceIt (or others):

Position(s) you play:

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

League IGN (In-Game Name): Hiro0016

Level/Rank: 140+ i dont know off the top of my head

Experience in ESEA/FaceIt (or others): N/A

Position(s) you play: Bot/Top

224250469_Iconsignatrue.PNG.761e275bb6f4476367dfd4ca54f84af5.PNG

Achievements

League IGN (In-Game Name): LawMyl

Level/Rank: 32

Position(s) you play: Mid/Top/ADC

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by iceWolf113

League IGN (In-Game Name): iceWolf113

Level/Rank: 26

Position(s) you play: Mid/Top/Bot

Edited by iceWolf113

Posted  Edited by Flops

League IGN (In-Game Name): No Life Regrets

Level/Rank: i have 3 permabanned accounts so i dont have a level/rank

Experience in ESEA/FaceIt (or others): nah

Position(s) you play: everything

What are the rules? Let's do first turret, first to 50 cs, or first blood = win

Edited by Flops

4 hours ago, Bae said:

@Flops Whoever destroy the nexus first wins that round and moves up to the next match.

... those are some strange rules. Why not follow the official LOL 1v1 allstar ruleset?

4 minutes ago, Flops said:

... those are some strange rules. Why not follow the official LOL 1v1 allstar ruleset?

This is the rule that was used in another community rule. Bandit suggested it. We used it before in the unofficial GFL event and then now I'm using it in here as the official event rules. And it's an Howling Abyss map and we're not putting all players in the match it's a 1v1. So I decided to do it as whoever destroys the nexus first.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Bae said:

This is the rule that was used in another community rule. Bandit suggested it. We used it before in the unofficial GFL event and then now I'm using it in here as the official event rules. And it's an Howling Abyss map and we're not putting all players in the match it's a 1v1. So I decided to do it as whoever destroys the nexus first.

Yes, I understand it will be 1v1s. My main issue with 1v1 first to nexus is that it is too easy to stall and cheese, and matches take a REALLY long time. The literal definition of a 1v1 kinda denotes the idea of the first person to kill the other person wins. Other rules such as first to 50 creeps or first tower are to prevent really long match stalling and cheese, both of which are unskillful. It's incredibly easy to be a bronze player, pick an uber lategame champ, and win versus someone much better than you off of champion selection and ruleset alone.

All in all, it is still your choice as the organizer. However, I still strongly believe we should stick with a more standard ruleset (first blood, first to 50 cs, first turret all win) to make this whole event as fair as posible. 

classic 1v1 just first blood or cs or first turret why would we do a 30 minute game on howling abyss 1 person can just hold a turret up for like 20 minute or more. like the guy can sit under tower and clear the whole minion waves for more then 20 minutes

15 hours ago, sMercy said:

classic 1v1 just first blood or cs or first turret why would we do a 30 minute game on howling abyss 1 person can just hold a turret up for like 20 minute or more. like the guy can sit under tower and clear the whole minion waves for more then 20 minutes

You're probably not picking the correct champ if you can't poke under tower then

19 hours ago, Flops said:

Yes, I understand it will be 1v1s. My main issue with 1v1 first to nexus is that it is too easy to stall and cheese, and matches take a REALLY long time. The literal definition of a 1v1 kinda denotes the idea of the first person to kill the other person wins. Other rules such as first to 50 creeps or first tower are to prevent really long match stalling and cheese, both of which are unskillful. It's incredibly easy to be a bronze player, pick an uber lategame champ, and win versus someone much better than you off of champion selection and ruleset alone.

All in all, it is still your choice as the organizer. However, I still strongly believe we should stick with a more standard ruleset (first blood, first to 50 cs, first turret all win) to make this whole event as fair as posible. 

first blood & first to 50 cs is too cheese. First tower = someone rushes a champ like ziggs/tristana and take towers quickly. 

First to 7 kills (or whoever destroys nexus first) is a better rule because it adds time for the other person to make a comeback & it's not based off of who's champ is better at taking turrets, or which champ clears waves faster.

In a POV:

Vel'Koz vs syndra: Vel at level 3 can full clear waves as soon as they get to the middle; a Vel with 2 points in W and 1 in Q

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Due to problems occurring, flops had to leave so he was unfortunately disqualified from the game. These are the matches that we had so far.

Match.PNG.3d67247f5bdfc8ea4795c78cee5fc5e1.PNG match2.PNG.18af35d09fece4ce53a78bcaafc00ceb.PNG match3.PNG.ece5701fab0dbb66afa84a1755028e4e.PNG match4.PNG.e13015adfefd339e3b1531002ede7d9a.PNG

First Place goes to @babe

Second Place goes to @Jinzu

Third Place goes to @Icon

Thank you for all those who participated!

credits to @Clavers

Achievements