FoxyTheWolf

FoxyTheWolf's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): FoxyTheWolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169236563

Admin that banned you: LawMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I think i should be ungaged because i thought about what i have done and i understand why i was banned i mic spammed because someone annoyed me cause of my voice and i think i could have a second chance and next time if someone annoyes me i will not and i will just mute them insted but if u dont want to give me a second chance it is fine. the last time i played was awesome people were being nice to other people and no one was being mean to eachother and i think if i encounter some one mean i will just mute them in game and not care about it and ill be alot nicer to people because they deserve respect.

Appeal Denied.

The only reason I have denied your appeal is because I don't trust you in VC after all your past gags/mutes. Also you just hopped on the server after me not almost seeing you for over a month if you were to play for a longer time then I would consider about ungagging you.
image.thumb.png.1707658e86ae991c5511bdb01454d1f7.pngimage.thumb.png.5773e5c0bb403cf42d76599f50a7263c.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Steam Name(s): MaxThePsycho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169236563

Admin that banned you: LawMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello LawMyl im so sorry for yelling and screaming in my mic and i know u dont trust me on voice chat anymore but ive changed i no longer yell in my mic and i know this is gonna get declined im just saying ive  changed and if i ever do get ungaged i will not scream in my mic if i do and get gaged i will get why and i will never get to use voice chat on this server. thanks for you're time Sincerely Max.