elimin8g

unable to connect to surf top 100/vip server

Hey guys,

not sure if i am right here. Within the last 3 days there is an information "missing map #......,disconnect" when i try to connect. Is this my fault ? 

Thx 

elimin8g

Hey!

Are you able to connect to the other surf servers?

Does this happen for every map on the VIP/Top100?

Thanks!

:happytree:

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Open your console when you see that error, and report back with what it says, please.

Typically, this error can mean two things:

1. You aren't able to download any maps from our FastDL server.
  2. You may have a copy of the current map running on the server, but they don't match (e.g. one map file is different than the other). In this case, you would want to delete the map file locally and try joining again.

Given our FastDL server changed recently for many servers and with the assumption this happens to multiple maps, it sounds like the issue is problem #1. Are you using a VPN to connect to the website? If not, I'll search your IP in our back-end and see if it's somehow getting blocked.

As Ash said, it may help also getting some more console output to ensure we're not missing anything here.

Thanks.

hi guys,

today morning it works fine. right now ive got the same error.

Console shows:

Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
Resource materials\panorama\images\map_icons\map_icon_surf_chateau_fix.svg failed to load.
Error reading file resource/overviews/surf_chateau_fix_radar.dds.
CS_App_Lifetime_Gamestats: Recording ServerBrowserFavorites 
Connecting to public(92.119.148.82:27015) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
Connecting to public(92.119.148.82:27015) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
Connected to 92.119.148.82:27015

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Map: surf_chateau_fix
Players: 2 (2 bots) / 40 humans
Build: 7886
Server Number: 73

Error reading file materials/panorama/images/map_icons/screenshots/1080p/surf_chateau_fix.png.
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
Downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.bsp.bz2.
Error downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.bsp.bz2
Downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.bsp.
Error downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.bsp
Downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.nav.bz2.
Error downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.nav.bz2
Downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.nav.
Error downloading http://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdl/csgo/maps/surf_chateau_fix.nav
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Missing map maps\surf_chateau_fix.bsp, disconnecting

**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU

Host_Error: Disconnected

ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
Resource materials\panorama\images\icons\ui\globe.svg failed to load.
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image

I'm not using any vpn. Country Problem? i am from Germany.

Sometimes i play Faceit. can it be the anti-cheat?

Thanks for your help guys

elimin8

1 hour ago, Ash- said:

@Xy Things not sync'd or something?

I am able to download the maps using the URLs provided in the console output. Therefore, I doubt it's a syncing issue unless if for whatever reason the POP they're routing through isn't syncing properly (since we're using CloudFlare + BackBlaze for FastDL now). This is less likely the case, though.

@elimin8g You're using IPv6 to access the website which is fine. However, I do not see any entries in our back-end with that IP address. I believe the Source Engine downloads files using your public IPv4 address.

Would you be able to provide your public IPv4 address to me through private message? You can find your IPv4 address here.

Also, can you go into Windows Command Prompt (assuming you're running on Windows) and try to resolve the FastDL hostname (fastdlv2.gflclan.com). You can do this with the following command:

ping fastdlv2.gflclan.com

The following should resolve to an IP address. If it doesn't, please let me know.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Ash-
5 minutes ago, Roy said:

I am able to download the maps using the URLs provided in the console output. Therefore, I doubt it's a syncing issue unless if for whatever reason the POP they're routing through isn't syncing properly (since we're using CloudFlare + BackBlaze for FastDL now). This is less likely the case, though.

edit: Looks like it was appending a '.' - disregard.

Edited by Ash-

Just now, Ash- said:

vzI3wWMA.png

AePzXspg.png

Remove the period at the end of the file name. I ran into that initially as well.

@Ash- One thing I noticed is they're downloading the file via HTTP. This should be redirecting to HTTPS/SSL and it does in my web browser. But I'm wondering if in-game downloads might not support the HTTPS redirect. If it isn't already, I'd suggest changing the sv_downloadurl CVar to use HTTPS. Although, if this was the case, others would probably be running into the same issue which is why I still believe there's something blocking on CloudFlare's side which I'll try to confirm once I get the IPv4 address.

Still worth a try though :) I can set it in a bit.

Posted  Edited by Infra

Out of curiosity, what OS do you use?

Edited by Infra

image_10.png

3 hours ago, Ash- said:

@Xy Things not sync'd or something?

No syncing is involved.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

hey guys, 

i know what the problem is/was.

When i try to dl a map while faceit anticheat is activated, its not possible to dl

If i turn it off all is fine.

I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks for your help!

greetings

Glad to know it's been resolved. Have fun!

image_10.png