Kazarov

Some suggestions for !cstat 2.0 and other stuff

Link to the first version of this suggestion: 

Here is the 2nd version of the suggestion with some added ideas for !cstat:

1. Lifetime Points: Shows how much of points you have gotten during your playtime regardless of the regular resets from the server.

2. Lifetime Damage Dealt: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much damage you have given to zombies since you started playing.

3. Lifetime Damage Absorbed: Exclusive to Zombies only. Keeps track on how much damage you have absorbed from the humans since you started playing.

4.  Lifetime HE Damage Dealt: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much damage you have dealt with HE grenade.

5. Lifetime HE Damage Absorbed: Exclusive to Zombies only. Keeps track on how much damage you have absorbed from HE grenade.

6. Lifetime Bullets Fired: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how many bullets you have fired.

7. Average Damage per Round: Exclusive to Humans only. It shows how much damage you dealt to zombies on average each round you played.

8. !tdrank Crowns Obtained: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much crowns from all variants you have gotten so far. For example:

5 Diamond Crowns.

10 Platinum Crowns.

15 Gold Crowns.

20 Silver Crowns.

25 Bronze Crowns

Also, some suggestions outside !cstat:

1. I think it would be nice to able to choose which melee weapon you like. As for now only the default knife is available, and i think enabling both Humans and Zombies to change their melee, (E.G Karambit, Shadow Daggers, etc) would be nice.

2. For !tdrank. As we all know for the 1st place in terms of damage dealt they can redeem the reward on the next round by having a crown on top of their head. Maybe it would be nice to be able to give the top 3/5 players that dealt damage to zombies some kind of rewards, for example:

1st place = diamond crown and +5 points.

2nd place = platinum crown and +4 points.

3rd place = gold crown and +3 points.

4th place = silver crown and +2 points.

5th place = bronze crown and +1 points.

Overall those are just the ideas that i could think of for now, i hope you like my suggestions and i wish you all to have a good day!.

14 hours ago, Kazarov29 said:

Link to the first version of this suggestion: 

Here is the 2nd version of the suggestion with some added ideas for !cstat:

1. Lifetime Points: Shows how much of points you have gotten during your playtime regardless of the regular resets from the server.

2. Lifetime Damage Dealt: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much damage you have given to zombies since you started playing.

3. Lifetime Damage Absorbed: Exclusive to Zombies only. Keeps track on how much damage you have absorbed from the humans since you started playing.

4.  Lifetime HE Damage Dealt: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much damage you have dealt with HE grenade.

5. Lifetime HE Damage Absorbed: Exclusive to Zombies only. Keeps track on how much damage you have absorbed from HE grenade.

6. Lifetime Bullets Fired: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how many bullets you have fired.

7. Average Damage per Round: Exclusive to Humans only. It shows how much damage you dealt to zombies on average each round you played.

8. !tdrank Crowns Obtained: Exclusive to Humans only. Keeps track on how much crowns from all variants you have gotten so far. For example:

5 Diamond Crowns.

10 Platinum Crowns.

15 Gold Crowns.

20 Silver Crowns.

25 Bronze Crowns

Also, some suggestions outside !cstat:

1. I think it would be nice to able to choose which melee weapon you like. As for now only the default knife is available, and i think enabling both Humans and Zombies to change their melee, (E.G Karambit, Shadow Daggers, etc) would be nice.

2. For !tdrank. As we all know for the 1st place in terms of damage dealt they can redeem the reward on the next round by having a crown on top of their head. Maybe it would be nice to be able to give the top 3/5 players that dealt damage to zombies some kind of rewards, for example:

1st place = diamond crown and +5 points.

2nd place = platinum crown and +4 points.

3rd place = gold crown and +3 points.

4th place = silver crown and +2 points.

5th place = bronze crown and +1 points.

Overall those are just the ideas that i could think of for now, i hope you like my suggestions and i wish you all to have a good day!.

Not allowed to change Knife skins or any Weapon skins. Unless you want the server gone 😛

the_test_to_time.png

3 hours ago, Chewie2k said:

Not allowed to change Knife skins or any Weapon skins. Unless you want the server gone 😛

My apologies. What i was trying to say is that you can change your knife preference but the skin would always be the default one or the vanilla skin

While not really enforced, the guidelines for community servers state that you cannot fake a person's or persons' inventories (such as knifes they don't have, skins they don't have, etc. showing them as having). This was enforced in the past where Valve banned the Game Server Login Tokens for those respective servers, however it has not really been enforced since then. As such, although it is probably fine to have weapon skins and knife plugins, it is still safer to not risk a GSLT ban or ip blacklist for violating those guidelines. If you wish to read the guidelines yourself, you can find them here: https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

2 hours ago, lce said:

While not really enforced, the guidelines for community servers state that you cannot fake a person's or persons' inventories (such as knifes they don't have, skins they don't have, etc. showing them as having). This was enforced in the past where Valve banned the Game Server Login Tokens for those respective servers, however it has not really been enforced since then. As such, although it is probably fine to have weapon skins and knife plugins, it is still safer to not risk a GSLT ban or ip blacklist for violating those guidelines. If you wish to read the guidelines yourself, you can find them here: https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

Ah i didn't know that was prohibited because i have seen some servers (especially ZE servers) that have the knife plugins you mentioned. I was thinking that you can use other knives but only their default skin, not using their skin variants such as Doppler, Fade, etc. My apologies