TorQ

BRING BACK GFL PURGE

Hey everyone this is 1shot55 from GFL Purge. Its been a while since I've been on here and been reminiscing. GFL purge needs to be revived. A lot more people than you think want to play. Butter and FlyingJoe32 were not the deal we needed better managers. Lets reopen purge!

Posted  Edited by Bae

Purge will not ever come back. It was removed and replaced by DarkRP which is currently under maintenance. This is what I know since people keep suggesting to bring back purge. Every time we bring it back, everyone or most players just plays for 1 week and then quits.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Oh shit 1shot whats up bro. 

I agree with Bae but the main reason why we stop playing is because of the poor decisions from before that ruined our experience. Even if we do play purge, whats the point? We grind money, get cars, and make unraidable 1 way bases.

It was fun because of the population and the community behind it, but now everyone is gone.

I am not sure how darkrp is going to go, but hopefully it ends up good with all this development. 

Honestly, a basic darkrp server can thrive if you have a good playerbase and good staff members that don't get on your ass about everything. 

Whoever is developing darkrp, I assume @_Rocket_, just know that features and cool stuff is great and all, but make sure you maintain a good playerbase. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

1 hour ago, Skittlez said:

no

imagine if they had chosen a different manager :omegalul: 

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

• 3 weeks later...

Wait there still working on darkrp

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Ghostyyyy

Ah, it was fun, and the experience was experienced. Even know I got into some interesting arguments, I will always miss the times :) Bring's back some amazing, fun times RIP, will always be in my heart. I enjoyed every moment of it, even though it got "toxic" and nasty, still was fun, met some great people. 

Edited by Ghostyyyy