aaaabruh's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by aaaabruh

Name: mate

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198871503966

Banned by: 

Arron

Ban Reason: hacking??

Why should you be unbanned

bruv i didnt hack, idk how u think i hack ,what type of hacking did u even think i was doing , i aslo had 1000 ping here and then so maybe thats why, or because of my 220 something day  VAC ban,or because of my sick one taps 

Edited by aaaabruh

Posted  Edited by Arron

It was around 3:00 AM my time when I was just handling reports! Anyways, as I was going around waiting for the next round to start up knowing my impatient little self, I happened to stop on you shooting at Toxic through a fucking METAL box, like, I was having a hard time understanding, it couldn't have been lag, since nobody else ever can shoot through metal boxes like that without something assisting them! So, I went ahead and did the silent little spectating thing, only for you to stop moving, and I was like... Okay! Alright, not suspicious or anything, after that, your aim goes to complete trash. Like, even Lemillion can aim better than that! So, as I was waiting for more evidence, I looked back at the recent kills you got, and MY GOD! HOLY BEHOLD! There you go shooting 2 people, THROUGH METAL BOXES, LIKE... WOW!

I had thought to myself, okay, lemme just record this for quick information, as in my books as being an admin and the things that I witnessed, what you did was straight walling. So, I kept on watching, and nothing else had come up! Leaving me to conclude that clearly, you are cheating and that when I took notice, and you took notice of my All Father's blessings of sight on you, that I had to clearly just get it over with and ban you, and in my honest opinion! Bad hackers do deserve to be banned and If I could I would be denying this appeal!

Edited by Arron

i did have 1000 ping at times so i did just stand still and wait for it to end . and reason for me shooting through metal boxes is that my textures are kinda fucked , so some object are just ERROR for me so i can see through them .

Posted  Edited by aaaabruh

because u said metal boxes?, for me they were just a big red sign saying ERROR.and tbh mate i dont even remember doing all that u said in your 1st reply

Edited by aaaabruh