PeanutPlaty

PeanutPlaty's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: PeanutPlaty

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:196872531

Banned by: BraeLyn2212

Ban Reason: Teaming

Why should you be unbanned

To begin with I don't understand the ban at all. I gave the guy a jihad as a joke and he KOSed me like I thought he would. He was in every right but no one listened to the actual KOS itself. The issue with the admins on this server is that they look at situations at face value and evaluate them right then and there, this being a prime example. If there has to be a ban then I guess it'll be me but still that doesn't add up for the teaming ban. At least unban the other dude. I gave him a T weapon. He KOSed me, and no one followed it out. Not his fault at all. Smh

Posted  Edited by JadedJade - Edit Reason: See: "Edit" section

Well your sentences alone proves something

"I gave the guy a jihad as a joke" if he did kos you (I wasn't there, so i can't confirm nor deny) you yourself would be be banned for teaming.

Innocents helping the traitors in anyway intentionally (A prime Example would be TTT_MC_b5 if you've played that map, destroying the Diamond block after collecting all 9 Ores is teaming) is considered Teaming

And for traitors, a prime example is giving away T weapons in any form, to anything other than traitor buddies.

So, flatout, you did admit to Teaming, which means even if the other guy does get unbanned, your odds are not in your favor.

Edit: Actually no, the person had to have walked away from you with that jihad you gave him, he still saw you commit a traitorous act which is teaming on his behalf, meaning he should still be banned

Have a Good Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Edited by JadedJade
See: "Edit" section

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Never really thought about getting unban but I don't know the other person steam ID so I had to fill this out. I think it's a joke he got banned as well without any further look into the situation.

Well "I think it's a joke he got banned as well without any further look"

As it turns out there is infact proof provided to us by the banning admin that confirms you dropped them a Jihad bomb, and both of you walked away from eachother.

And you traded that bomb to him in a corner.

He should have killed you for having a T weapon in the first place, which he didn't, which means he also get banned for teaming.

And you get banned, for having provided the Weapon and causing the sitch in the first place.

I see no real reason to keep this Appeal open any further, Both bans were legit and proven.

EVEN IF YOU hadn't dropped him a jihad bomb, he still SAW you with a jihad bomb in your hands, while you were both in a corner, which means it was going to be a teaming ban anyway.

I'm not gonna post the full video, because this screenshot provides enough, I'll be closing this, because i already know the admins story, and even if i didn't, i'd still have enough to keep this.

Here's the screenshot that confirms he saw you with the bomb, and neither of you did anything to eachother.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255746461180887048/735732540887007272/unknown.png

Moral of the story? Both bans were valid, and will be staying.

Have a Good Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png