Mr.PoopyButtHole's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): | PenisFlyTrap |

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94506651

Admin that banned you: EnderAstroid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): PermaBan - (illegal Spray)

Why should you be unbanned?

First off AGAIN never warned/kicked/banned other than verbal by a completely different staff member 2 weeks+ ago and i'm immediately Perma Banned for a spray I don't even remember putting down (not denying that i put the spray down but i was focused on game not the spray was not thinking of it) The spray does not contain any offensive or sexual content and the punishment is a PERMA?!? Staff have been up my ass every time i get on looking for stuff to get me banned. I don't RDM and I donate frequently i don't see how a punishment of this quantity is equal to a stick figure taking a shit.... Considering I did put the spray down i'm still at fault since i was verbally told not to put it (never told what would happen though) I think I should not be unbanned but have a reduced punish of any sort. A permanent ban for a spray that has caused 0 controversy on the server is unfair considering a double mass RDM is only a 2 week ban. 

-PenisFlyTrap

Posted  Edited by Edge

Hello, 

Please understand that the you would not be in this sort of situation if you reflect on how you act. One day you will realize how immature you have acted while playing on our servers. You repeatedly have disregarded admins, broken rules, and generally have been Edgier than me, Edge. You are smart enough to know and act better than you have. Your ban has been lowered to a week. I hope to never have to respond to another appeal from you.

Have a good evening,

Edge

Edited by Edge

Achievements